• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Travel thread

chasingthedon

I want to visit my friends in Calgary, AB next month. I just want walking around the town with a hot chocolate and admire amazing views of the mountains and I'll definitely visit local escape rooms here https://www.escape60.ca/ with friends. I'm fond of escape room games. Each visit there is just unforgettable. There are so many cool rooms with interesting plots and cool decorations. It's gonna be great journey.
Will you get to visit Banff also?

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Picked up my visa for China today. Leave on Saturday.

Should be decent.

Just need to actually prepare something to teach on now. Will worry about that later.

vcs

Am going on a Himalayan trek for a week, no phone connectivity or anything, bliss. Can't wait.

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
Heading to Rome, Paris, London and Sofia in June/July. Apart from doing the obvious things (landmarks, galleries, museums), I like second hand stores dealing in all things hipster, patisseries, and quiet cozy bars. Recommendations?

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
Heading to Rome, Paris, London and Sofia in June/July. Apart from doing the obvious things (landmarks, galleries, museums), I like second hand stores dealing in all things hipster, patisseries, and quiet cozy bars. Recommendations?
hipster sport: women's football world cup in France

Burgey

Mollymook is beautiful down there. Merimbula too. Moruya is really pretty but the locals all have six fingers on each hand.

ripper868

Heading out to Orange next week. That'll be...something.
Was my home town and spent the best part of 20 years there. Not been back for more than a week at a time since 2008.

Freezing as **** in winter and hot and dry in summer. Good wineries abound though.

Burgey

Heading out to Orange next week. That'll be...something.
Orange is awesome. Great town. Would thoroughly recommend it. Lots of vineyards, some decent cafes and restaurants and there's something of a developing arts community as well. It and Mudgee are like miniature Hunter Valley's without the wankers and cashed up bogans. Enjoy.