• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

What do you order from McDonald's?

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
I don't agree but I'd definitely say it is the most consistent. You can get a bad zinger burger, you can't get a bad McChicken.
I posted a straight up meme ftr.

Copypasta said:
For me, it's the McChicken. The best fast food sandwich. I even ask for extra McChicken sauce packets and the staff is so friendly and more than willing to oblige.

One time I asked for McChicken sauce packets and they gave me three. I said, "Wow, three for free!" and the nice friendly McDonald's worker laughed and said, "I'm going to call you 3-for-free!".

Now the staff greets me with "hey it's 3-for-free!" and ALWAYS give me three packets. It's such a fun and cool atmosphere at my local McDonald's restaurant, I go there at least 3 times a week for lunch and a large iced coffee with milk instead of cream, 1-2 times for breakfast on the weekend, and maybe once for dinner when I'm in a rush but want a great meal that is affordable, fast, and can match my daily nutritional needs.

I even dip my fries in McChicken sauce, it's delicious! What a great restaurant.

... but I don't entirely disagree with it. Depending on how hungry I am and what other meal plans I have for the day I just order different amounts of McChickens or Double McChickens. Occasionally I'll throw in some fries or hash browns, but it's all about the McChungus.

I totally agree with your Zinger criticism too. It's my go-to at KFC but how much I want to go to KFC definitely depends on which KFC I'm near. Their quality control needs some serious work.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Why would you go to the Maccas in St Albans when you could hit up the Portugese chicken place or, dare I say it, Brazilian food truck ???

Now that I work in a gourmet Burger joint I tend not to eat Maccas because I can get better food and not pay for it, but there's still the odd time when it's a goer. It usually depends on how drunk I am, but usually a large QP meal and six nuggz. The drunker I am the more likely I'll bump an extra patty on or an extra 4 (or 14...) nuggz.

I do agree with Corrin that breakfast is defo the go though, will infrequently smash a muffin meal before work/uni.
good content

Shady Slim

i remember when i was little i used to be a really picky eater, when i was about nine, and i was with my aunt visiting her dad in cranebrook, and we went to a nearby maccas on the way home

i ordered a double beef and bacon with no onion and a filet o fish with no tartare as was my order back when i was tiny and still ate the stuff, and think i got a chips too. my aunt got a chicken wrap

so

my order with all of the little requests and modifications they nailed, they got it fine, perfect. we’re on our way back up the mountain when my aunt asks for her chicken wrap, opens it and bam, no chicken on the thing. just lettuce, a tortilla and some mayo. scenes.

Teja.

Global Moderator
Seen people say muckdees, M-C-D and maccas for mcdonalds.

Agree on quality control for KFC. Have had some nightmare KFC meals which puts me off ever going there unless I have a specific craving. Popcorn chicken is usually consistently ace though.

Fries, spicy chicken burger, nuggets when at mcdonalds. It's important that you consume them asap though. Taste doesn't hold up very well even after a couple of hours.

Furball

Evil Scotsman
Big Mac, customised order. Sub out the lettuce for bacon.

Also agree with whoever said Selects are better than McNuggets.

Some of the Asian options sound pretty decent.

nightprowler10

Global Moderator
Only go to McDonald's for breakfast. Hotcakes and mango-pineapple smoothies for the kids, egg n cheese biscuit for the missus, egg McMuffin for me though I mostly skip their breakfast and go straight for the coffee.