• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
D
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Uni has given me an extension for late arrival until the 28th, in case that doesn't happen, they will only let me join on November. Wac.
    Well if she wants to get drunk af with me instead she's more than welcome to :ph34r:
    Haha that sounds awesome
    I'm good on the weekends. Ill take you out and we can get drunk af while I explain the wonders of offspin to you
    Hey Daemon, just having a go at Survey Monkey now. How do you make it so that voters rank exactly the top 25 and no more?
    Hey I appreciated you creating the can't we all hug it out thread.. My sniping has been tongue in cheek.
    Can you feel the heat of passion?
    Can you taste our love's sweet wine
    Join the dance and let it happen
    Put tomorrow's cares right out of your mind
    As the music drives you closer
    And you fall under my spell
    I will catch you in my arms now
    Where the night will take us no one can tell

All I neeeeeed is the Rhythm divine
    Hi Deamon, wanna take over from Red Hill in the kitty draft? Unfortunately we haven't heard from him in a while.
    Do you remember in which thread you saw the Broad tutu picture? Or from the time or series when it was first posted? I made that and would like to use it again.
    its ok man... I got lots gng on here too.. At 32, life can get pretty ****** sometimes :) And usually I get worked up here only coz I don wanna get worked up here. I am only here to talk cricket... And it feels ridiculous that it has to get this serious here about it. Thanks for apologizing and there is nothing wrong with disagreements. As long as we can be civil about it.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…