• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Recent content by KiWiNiNjA

1. KiWiNiNjA

Is JimmyGS greater than Bradman?

The stats. Test Average Bradman 99.94, JimmyGS 100.00 Conclusion. Y.E.S!
  2. KiWiNiNjA

Average plus Strike-Rate (APS)

I know that adding a batsman's average to his strike-rate isn't a new thing, but I was just listen to Simon Doull talk about it while commentating a T20 game and decided to make a thread about it. Being a big baseball fan, I see a lot of similarities to OPS (On-base plus Slugging), which is one...
  3. KiWiNiNjA

The Unofficial New Zealand Politics Thread

Does John have a brother called Don? Dave, Dave, or Dave? How bout a cuppa? Discuss.
  4. KiWiNiNjA

Help? Poor foreigner being ganged up on by Japanese thug?

OK here is the story. I live in an apartment with really thin walls. I watch a lot of movies/cricket, play a lot of music on my computer. I have only once got a complaint of being too loud. That was 3yrs ago when the polive dropped me a visit. FFS, couldn't the person have knocked on my door...
  5. KiWiNiNjA

Guess the Movie/TV Show

Well, I am borrowing this from another forum I visit. Anyways, its a load of fun, and noticed there are no such games here, so...... Simply post a picture of a scene from a movie/show. If you guess right, then it is your turn to post a picture. Tips o Try and find really hard screenshots. o...
  6. KiWiNiNjA

The 1919 best post of my life.

Now I did this after 1000 posts, and Langeveldt told me I should do the same for my 2000 posts. He is such a wise person. So, here I am. At 1919. I couldnt wait for 2000. So this thread is coming early. Premature, so to speak. But 1919, such a lovely number. I am so happy to reach such a...
  7. KiWiNiNjA

How did.......(volume II)

.......a nibbs thread get closed?
  8. KiWiNiNjA

How much would you do it for?

Jackass star sued over mousetrap stunt Wouldn't do it for all the money in the world.
  9. KiWiNiNjA

KiWiNiNjA's AnAgRaMs

As I am the anagram man, I thought I'd make an anagram related thread. Post away anagrams of CW members as you like. Mr Casson - Cross Man, Mr Ass Con Neil Pickup - Lick Pine Up BoyBrumby - Y, Bum Bro, Y
  10. KiWiNiNjA

What is your middle name?

Well, what is it? Mine is James, and I'm pretty sure it is the most common middle name for guys my age, at least in NZ. So will James be the most popular middle name on CW? I'll put a poll up to keep score.
  11. KiWiNiNjA

The *not-so-official not-so-unofficial* appreciate thread.

This is for all you rebelious yet law-abidng, shady yet honest, middle-of the-road, indecisive, bandwagon jumping, fence-sitting thread lovers.