• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Recent content by vcs

1. vcs

*Official* West Indies Tour of England 2020

Why does cricinfo have Anderson coming in at 6 and Buttler and Pope at 10 and 11?
  2. vcs

Simple things that you can't do

I can't snap my fingers.
  3. vcs

The Official Indian Politics Thread

Bharat Mata ki Jai
  4. vcs

The Official Food/Cooking/Eating thread

My mother whipped up some excellent chaat today, it was awesome.
  5. vcs

Keyboard/mouse advice Spark and Chewie

I want to blow some money on a good keyboard/mouse setup now that I'll be WFH for a while now. I'd like a sturdy build quality, preferably wireless. The keys have to be very predictable with no double-types etc. Mostly I'll use it for programming, no gaming. Recommendations please.
  6. vcs

What do you look like? Pt III

7. vcs

Question on ban announcements

LOL Google are kinda dumb paying for those tiny ads that you have to look twice to even spot. It's not even one of those big annoying banners you see from Betway, Hotstar, Rummy Circles etc.
  8. vcs

The Maths Thread

Let's get the party going again in here. Find the area of the shaded region.
  9. vcs

Is it worth paying for Coursera?

I did some courses there when the platform first came up, and even a couple in 2014 or so, and they were reasonably challenging - I actually learnt something from them. Now the assignments are of a standard that a trained monkey could complete and they skim over anything remotely interesting or...
  10. vcs

Anyone here own any Tesla products?

Cars, Powerpacks etc.? Are they good?
  11. vcs

Say Featherstonehaugh

How would you pronounce it? 10 Internet points to whoever gets it right
  12. vcs

Why are Apple keyboards so terrible?

Utter garbage. How can you do such a bad job at something that should be relatively simple to get right.
  13. vcs

The Maths Thread

Help pls
  14. vcs

Insomnia thread

Post here when you just can't get to sleep no matter what.
  15. vcs

How many threads have you started?

66 including this one. Quite surprised TBH, didn't think it'd be that many.