• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
zorax
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey, mate. I may have overdone the 'zorax is a ****' meme but I'm just dicking around as I've got nothing better to do. Hope it hasn't been too much and I'll tone it down if it is.
    No problem at all asking fella. I separated from the wife of 22 years in Jan and was living the bachelor life for a few months before I met this Thai girl and she moved in. Been amazing and as I said the food.......OMG!!
    Glad to hear from you, and I hope you get over your illness soon. Take care my man.
    That's cool - please don't feel under pressure to do it soon if you don't have time. Hope things become less overwhelmingly busy for you :)
    Hi Zorax - you've probably seen that the next podcast is out. If you have time to post about it on PC, that'd be great - don't have to say anything in particular, just along the lines of 'Hi guys, the podcast is back, here's a link'. Even if it only gets a few people to listen, that's a win tbh
    Hey Zorax, I was wondering if you'd consider using your significant influence on PlanetCricket to advertise the CW podcast again (I see you made a thread for it a couple of years back)? No reason I can't make an account and do it myself, of course, but I'm not a Respected Legend on there ;)
    I wish it was still fun to post here. You Vs Me Gambhiring would have been ultimate. We were the tag champs of Gambhiring India to victories, remember? :p
    Lol.. no probs sir. I actually think Pak have under-performed so far. So actually worried about it if they do make the finals. Will be happy if BD make it as they are more prone to lose it under the pump than we are. :) And too bad about the umpiring. I was hoping you will show up in the IPL soon. :D
    Hong Kong looked good. Any chance they can gain full membership in next 10 years? And how is your umpiring coming along? Elite panel level yet? :)
    Hey mate, got a coupla slots open still in the new sim league if you're keen on another go-around
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…