• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Search results

1. Adders

Last Night Of The Proms

Any other Fans? Love it, makes me feel English when I think I'm losing touch.
  2. Adders

Rank your top 5 CW posters of all time in order

It's Friday night peeps and I'm bored thus far. So BOTM is done and dusted and I want to try something a little different and I think, should yield very different results. BOTM is kinda like a popularity contest (most) of us vote for our mates, or the people we most interact with. I'd like to...
  3. Adders

How long is GIMH going to stay mad at me?

Hours, days, months.........forever?:down:
  4. Adders

GIMH......Let's discuss

look, I love him.....dearly. But one really does have to question his commitment ...........seems to me like he thinks CW is some sort of motel that he can just check in and out of as he pleases. Of course it's great when he does grace us with his presence, but ask yourself........can you rely...
  5. Adders

CW Live Jukebox

OT is seriously lacking tonight. Flem banned, gnske probably shacked up with his coke dealing GF doing unspeakable things, which just makes me jealous, **** knows where sledger is (and if I did know that would probably just make me jealous too) My guess is GIMH is playing his good husband card...
  6. Adders

Tell us your dirty little little secrets

That you wouldn't admit to anyone in the real world............. I like One Direction:blink:
  7. Adders

What does your Friday night in lockdown look like???

Mines a lot like this Think this is 4 weeks in a row getting drunk in the OT bar...........sad old git ?
  8. Adders

Is SCC the nicest person on the forum?

I'm fairly sure he is. Let's shower him with some love.......
  9. Adders

Are we out of control?

Mods?
  10. Adders

Sweden

Their girls are fit hey.
  11. Adders

CW Member interviews

With no cricket going on and OT being the hub of cricket web, I'd love to see this get another run. Could fill in our days nicely finding out all the sordid secrets (for those game to share) of our fellow CW members. For you noobies a member called Hurricane did this a few years back, and it...
  12. Adders

Smith v Kohli (ODI batting)

Not really a contest is it? PS........will be very disappointed if I don't get called a plonker for starting this thread.
  13. Adders

Australia is on fire.

I never venture into this part of CW, so was really surprised when I went looking for discussion on the Bush Fire emergency that this beautiful country is facing right now, that there was no thread on it already. To those outside of Aus, summer and fires are synonymous with each other...
  14. Adders

Ball Tampering General Discussion

So this was touched on in the Aussies Shame thread but I think it is worthy of further discussion and I'm interested to see if many share my opinion with regards to a soft approach re ball tampering. We all know that it is widespread to varying degrees and I'm fairly convinced that every team...
  15. Adders

Forum facility request/idea

Hey, I think this forum is in desperate need of a function that enables a user to cockblock posts/threads containing keywords from IP's posted from a specified region. As a very loose and general example......... Keywords - James and Anderson Region - Australia Please make this happen...
  16. Adders

MVP Predictions

I'm tipping YJB to have a blinder.........500 runs for the series and very tidy behind the stumps. Jimmy Anderson to take 25+ wickets at less than 30. Don't really give a **** about the other mob but I guess it will be alright for the Aussies to post in here too.
  17. Adders

The Jimmy Anderson Appreciation Thread

Amazing that this does not already exist tbh.
  18. Adders

Booking Flights - tips/tricks + $ savings

So myself and the 2 sprogs are heading over to the UK in Sep and I've been watching and monitoring flights for the past 6 or so weeks........and it's doing my ****ing head in!! I can't find any decent deals or prices and all the "cheaper" flights are either with Royal Brunei (not keen, dry...
  19. Adders

Image Posting

So I've got this weird issue when posting images that I've taken on my phone then saved to my PC. When I upload them to CW (using the insert image button) the pictures are getting rotated and appearing upside down, it happens in both Chrome and Edge so it's not a browser thing. Strangely though...
  20. Adders

The Official Food/Cooking/Eating thread

So I think it's time for this. There are some awesome food related threads going atm and it's not my intention for this one detract from them. But they are are all very specific and I reckon we need a more general one, for eg the Shite cooking thread has been pretty much filled up with great...