• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

11th Match - Pakistan v Sri Lanka

Who will win the match?

• Total voters

Isura

SL have no hope. Pakistan will post 300+ if they bat first. If we bat first our idiots will be all out 220 in 32 overs.

Daemon

Sri Lanka should lose every single game from now on. Two reasons, (a) SLCB and (b) randycricfreak.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Sri Lanka should lose every single game from now on. Two reasons, (a) SLCB and (b) randycricfreak.
Pakistan already seem like peak Pakistan this tournament though (not just in their inconsistency, but how exactly they've succeeded and failed) to the point where they could smash India and England but lose to Sri Lanka and Afghanistan. I hope they manage to put these teams away though because I think there's a bit of a clear gap between the quality of the top four and WI/Ban/SA and it'd be nice for Pakistan to bridge that gap a bit to make the race to the semis interesting. I'm not buying the West Indies hype unfortunately.

CricAddict

Wow, no one giving a chance to the Sri Lankans. Malinga still has it in him to blow the opposition for 4 for nothing. Issue is, the other 10 (except Kusal Perera to an extent) are utter waste.

Howe_zat

Pakistan already seem like peak Pakistan this tournament though (not just in their inconsistency, but how exactly they've succeeded and failed) to the point where they could smash India and England but lose to Sri Lanka and Afghanistan. I hope they manage to put these teams away though because I think there's a bit of a clear gap between the quality of the top four and WI/Ban/SA and it'd be nice for Pakistan to bridge that gap a bit to make the race to the semis interesting. I'm not buying the West Indies hype unfortunately.
Would suggest WI stand a better chance of bridging that gap right now rather than being in the Bangladesh camp. They did just pile up 400 against NZ. Warm up or not, Kiwis still had their best bowlers on the field.

wrongun

Banned
This game could turn out to be DL dud with a low run chase considering the weather. Team that wins the toss has the upper hand,

Daemon

it was definitely not raining in England when mr_mister first joined this forum

Last edited:

CricAddict

Will be detrimental for Pakistan's semifinal chances if and when this is rained out. Each of the 8 teams will be expecting to win against SL and Afghanistan.

But it is June and that will be Pakistan's hope.