• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

30th Match - Ireland v ZImbabwe (7th March 2015)

Who will win this match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Athlai

Not Terrible
Looks like I was wrong. NRR first, head to head second. Assuming WI beat UAE, Ireland have to beat one of India or Pakistan to qualify.

James

Cricket Web Owner
Very well handled by Taylor in the post-match interview given the circumstances. Must have been so tough to remain as calm as he was.

_Ed_

Looks like I was wrong. NRR first, head to head second. Assuming WI beat UAE, Ireland have to beat one of India or Pakistan to qualify.
Yeah. I don't think they can beat Eden Park Pakistan, but if Hagley Oval Pakistan shows up again...

Zinzan

Correct... Ireland can knock Pakistan out for sure if they beat them in the last match, assuming the Windies beat UAE (as Windies will still a better NRR than Pakistan).

Flem274*

123/5
bugger. the irish bowling isn't good enough to get through misbah and afridi. afridi will love them.

damn just seen the close view of the catch again and now i think it's a shadow

NasserFan207

bugger. the irish bowling isn't good enough to get through misbah and afridi. afridi will love them.

damn just seen the close view of the catch again and now i think it's a shadow
Misbah maybe, Afridi? He's trash.

Will come down to Pakistan bowling/fielding.

Zinzan

So NZ will either play the Windies or Ireland in the quarter since Pakistan can really only end up in 3rd or 5th place, and not 4th from here (unless the Windies slip against the UAE).,

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
So NZ will either play the Windies or Ireland in the quarter since Pakistan can really only end up in 3rd or 5th place, and not 4th from here (unless the Windies slip against the UAE).,
Should be able to beat either of those sides, though the Windies can be a bit tricky.