• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

39th Match - Sri Lanka v West Indies

Who will win the match?

• Total voters

zorax

likes this
You have been getting this thing wrong consistently, haven't you?
not really no. just overlooked the bit where SL won't have as many wins as England. Been pretty accurate tracking what everyone needs to do in order to qualify for the whole tournament. Even made a ideal scenario chart a while back that's useless now given some of the games didn't go the way I wanted them to.

ankitj

not really no. just overlooked the bit where SL won't have as many wins as England. Been pretty accurate tracking what everyone needs to do in order to qualify for the whole tournament. Even made a ideal scenario chart a while back that's useless now given some of the games didn't go the way I wanted them to.
Is this the first real dead-rubber of the tournament? Inconsequential game for both teams.
:p

Burgey

zorax, just admit you’ve been getting it wrong mate. People will think more of you if you do.

So I’m told anyway.

Beamer

Why do the Windies keep dropping Roach?
He's ill apparently. If nothing else we can use this match to conclusively decide that Gabriel is not an ODI bowler. I got that very very wrong at the start of the tournament.

Beamer

Absolutely dire 25 overs IMO. We're not at the races, Gabriel bowled a pile of dung and Sri Lanka have tried their best to give us some wickets.

Spintolose

This has been a great World Cup so far. In effect this is the tournament's first 'dead rubber' almost 40 games in.

zorax

likes this
What's wrong with asking a question mate

Where has Avishka Fernando been all this time. He's been gunning it this WC. This SL resurgence is a bit too late but good to see. Only if their board can get things in order.

West Indies just having an awful tournament all round

aussie tragic

Great score by Sri Lanka, 6-338 is the 6th highest in this WC and only England, Australia, India and Pakistan have scored higher

mr_mister

Just keep out Malinga. Everyone else will be cannon fodder for these two if they get their eyes in