• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Bangladesh in South Africa

popepouri

Yeah but Louw plays as does fat boy Kleinveldt and to be honest I take Cackdeki over them...
I don't mind giving fat boy a go. I think he can perform a job for SA. Monde is just terrible. Always has been.

If only Ngam had no injuries. :dry:

TT Boy

Bangladesh won the toss and elected to field but there is some big heavy clouds over the Bull Ring. The wicket looks like a road but there might be some swing on offer...

cricman

So anyone from Johannesburg around here?

EDIT: the rain is stopped field is being dried up

Last edited:

cricman

Players Back on than Back off ... Match will probably be curtalied to a 10/10 or something

haroon510

i am very impressed with the way bangladish has been performing lately..considering that they lost afew Main players to ICL.. they almost won a test match against New Zealand and played really well in one day series too. i am looking forward to this series lets hope they do better..

cricman

de Villiers Gone after 2 drops, Should be an Intresting run chase ...

There should be a revised target?

Razzak Showing Dravid why he should have bowled him a more than 2 overs in the entire IPL Season, 2 Balls to get a 5 fer