• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Bangladesh in South Africa

cricman

revised Target is 122 of 14 so only 3 runs added, IMO SA got shafted a bit (Not this 1st time via DL) but the the Spinners bowled very well.

Hopefully we can pull this off

cricman

I jinxed him but he took the match away from SA, Sensible Batting from here will give BD the win

SA back in the match

F***** Retards

Last edited:

cricman

Lower Order should be Skinned Alive,

BCCI Give Back Aftab, Nafees and Kapali back to the National Team

Goughy

I didnt see it, only read it.

Looks an interesting over by Kleinveldt.

IMO, not close to an International cricketer. What speeds did he hit? and how fat did he look?

Protean

I didnt see it, only read it.

Looks an interesting over by Kleinveldt.

IMO, not close to an International cricketer. What speeds did he hit? and how fat did he look?
He looked way too big, as usual, and his fielding was what you would expect for someone of that size, useless. Anyone else think there were too many bowlers? :blink:

rooey123

Banned
hey i have a question for a south african. why are you guys the proteas. is it similar to the pro tea act that took place in america a long time having to do with british taxes on tea and stuff or am i imagining things.

andruid

Watching Ashraful on Song is Treat on the Eyes
That, I suspect, is his token I actually can play really well when I want to moment. Bet you he refuses to do anything meaning ful with the bat or ball the rest of the tour.

hey i have a question for a south african. why are you guys the proteas. is it similar to the pro tea act that took place in america a long time having to do with british taxes on tea and stuff or am i imagining things.
I think the protea is a flower that grow wild on the Veld (clarification someone)

cricman

That, I suspect, is his token I actually can play really well when I want to moment. Bet you he refuses to do anything meaning ful with the bat or ball the rest of the tour.
Don't why i do it, causes he usually lets me down but I agree

You Put up an Ash Avi if He can some how put the Bat on the ball and not find the fielders for an innings and When he continuously screws up I'll Put a Avi of any player of your choice (Tikolo I'd suspect)

Protean

I think the protea is a flower that grow wild on the Veld (clarification someone)
Yeah the Protea is our national flower. This:

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Ashraful looked so gun for about 6 balls, can't believe he did that stupid shot on the first ball of the new spell from Botha. Cost his side victory really.

TT Boy

Steyn looked good, very nippy and despite South Africa have the worse of the bowling conditions his control at the back of the innings was excellent. I’m not sure Louw should be opening the bowler, his not Pollock and his certainly no metronome and no one of any decent cloth will respect him and allow him to bowl but at the death he did show his metal. The less said about Kleinveldt the better, I’m not sure we will see him again for sometime.

Also Ontong needs to get his finger out of his ass. Aside from his fielding and being lighting between the wickets he doesn't look at ease or comfortable in any role with the bat he is given. South Africa seem to be reaching out to him and given him various roles to fulfill but his cocking up every single one of them. Get Elgar in...

grapedo

Banned
Steyn looked good, very nippy and despite South Africa have the worse of the bowling conditions his control at the back of the innings was excellent. I’m not sure Louw should be opening the bowler, his not Pollock and his certainly no metronome and no one of any decent cloth will respect him and allow him to bowl but at the death he did show his metal. The less said about Kleinveldt the better, I’m not sure we will see him again for sometime.

Also Ontong needs to get his finger out of his ass. Aside from his fielding and being lighting between the wickets he doesn't look at ease or comfortable in any role with the bat he is given. South Africa seem to be reaching out to him and given him various roles to fulfill but his cocking up every single one of them. Get Elgar in...
Definitley agree with you there. Ontong should not be batting at 7 in ther odi side that is bull**** albie morkel should fulfil that role and morne should open the bowling although i do trhink louw bowled well at the death

TT Boy

His got a new one now, will be opening in the ODI tomorrow after Gibbs was sent home...

grapedo

Banned
Yeah I just heard because Gibbs broke the curfew he has an apparent alcohol problem. So Amla and Ontong to open. Do You reckon louw will be in the side ?

TT Boy

Yeah I just heard because Gibbs broke the curfew he has an apparent alcohol problem. So Amla and Ontong to open. Do You reckon louw will be in the side ?
Yeah Louw should play...

Amla
Ontong
Kallis
AB
Duminy
Boucher
Albie
Botha
Louw
Morne
Steyn

12th man, Cackdeki...

TT Boy

Captain Smith wants to return to the side on Sunday but if he does comeback and replaces Ontong, South Africa will only have two players of colour on the field. So Cackdeki could still feature…

andruid

Captain Smith wants to return to the side on Sunday but if he does comeback and replaces Ontong, South Africa will only have two players of colour on the field. So Cackdeki could still feature…
Smith could open with Amla, pushing Ontong down the order at the expense of Louw