• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Do you think white supremacists and Nazis are evil?

Are white supremacists/Nazis evil?

• Total voters

Uppercut

A United fan I know told me that United fans don't hate Arsenal anymore, they've got bigger fish to fry.

I still hate United though. With all my heart.
I definitely hate Arsenal less, but I still want them to lose just as much because the internet is so funny when they lose.

mr_mister

At 93? That was probably a dye.

it's really weird looking at what is essentially an old ghoul (lovely lady but she has aboslutely been through the wars physically, not a pretty sight) then looking at a photo she produced for me of her as a teen and seeing she was absolutely gorgeous back then

i turn my head back to this old granny and suddenly i see her in a new, weird light. really humanises her in a surreal way. it's like she's saying to me 'yeah i know im ****ing ugly now but look at what i used to be'

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
it's really weird looking at what is essentially an old ghoul (lovely lady but she has aboslutely been through the wars physically, not a pretty sight) then looking at a photo she produced for me of her as a teen and seeing she was absolutely gorgeous back then
probably nabbed the photo from the Jewish neighbour she killed

Shri

i turn my head back to this old granny and suddenly i see her in a new, weird light. really humanises her in a surreal way. it's like she's saying to me 'yeah i know im ****ing ugly now but look at what i used to be'
aright did you two **** or not

mr_mister

hahaha. you're washing these old naked people everyday but i assure you the situation is extremely desexualised. there isnt a hint of tension, for obvious reasons.

it was more of a respect thing to be honest. like we naturally look down on old people in a variety of demeaning ways, and one of them is our subconcious opinion of their unappealing saggy bodies. this was kind of her saying 'look i know what i am now but i was young once'

a lot of this is paraphrasing words out of her mouth btw not my nutjob theories. she has a crazy high IQ and is mentally nearly still all there. its fascinating talking to extremely old people who still have a working brain

Last edited:

Ausage

These Hitler vs Stalin arguments are like trying to choose who to support in an Arsenal v Liverpool or Manly vs Canterbury game.
Cmon man. Manly are scum but the mange can't be competed with by anyone who isn't Melbourne.

Teja.

Global Moderator
Self-aware nazis are evil.

Earnest, 'religious' nazis are just stupid but are capable of great evil.

nick-o

Is there a sort of reverse Godwin's Law that any discussion of Nazis will always end up discussing Man Utd?

Shri

hahaha. you're washing these old naked people everyday but i assure you the situation is extremely desexualised. there isnt a hint of tension, for obvious reasons.

it was more of a respect thing to be honest. like we naturally look down on old people in a variety of demeaning ways, and one of them is our subconcious opinion of their unappealing saggy bodies. this was kind of her saying 'look i know what i am now but i was young once'

a lot of this is paraphrasing words out of her mouth btw not my nutjob theories. she has a crazy high IQ and is mentally nearly still all there. its fascinating talking to extremely old people who still have a working brain
Yeah, it is. I was kidding. My father was born in 1949, two years after modern India was born. His father grew up under British rule for so many years but the only thing I remember about him was that he was kind, short tempered and that he swore a lot freely in front of children much to his wife's chagrin. I have so many questions I want to ask him too but he has been dead for over a decade. I wish I was interested in all this stuff when I was younger. :(

its fascinating talking to extremely old people who still have a working brain
Sounds like you want to strap Burgey to a chair for a conversation.

Last edited:

Furball

Evil Scotsman
What would you ask him?

The Guardian has run loads of articles recently about Partition and some of the stories have been ****ing heartbreaking.

nightprowler10

Global Moderator
My father was 4 years old and far enough away from the border that he and his family didn't see any hardships due to partition, and far enough away from any areas of interest that they were largely unaffected by the political climate. There is a story of my great-grandfather cutting down a British backed policeman that mistreated and abused people in their village, so there's that.

Daemon

My Grandad changed our surnames from Pathan to something less muslim sounding during the some sort of racial riots. They threw away the quran, sajjadas (prayer mat), no beards etc. Pretty scary, apparently they were just dragging people out of their homes and butchering them in the streets.

Shri

Mine was a school teacher. He was an eighth grade dropout who taught first graders mathematics.:laugh:

Ausage

Manly haven't been scum for years. Holdover from the old days isnt it?
I mean Burgeys was there so...

I mostly don't like them because they're Mr Druitt by the sea. My Druitt is our claim to fame. Theres also some truth to them putting the insular in peninsula and that I quite simply would have preferred the Bears.

honestbharani

I did ask my Grandma about the struggles for Independence and it was friggin depressing. In lieu of the british members here, I wont go into more details, but fair to say, you dont get very fond of people who do that to your grandparents and their friends.