• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

How did you come up with your username

Shadowplayer

Well most people would assume I got my name from the excellent Joy Division song Shadowplay, not so!..........it's actually because I'm a player and I always lurk in the shadows.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Came up with it when I decided to troll scarlet approximately 14 years before she was joined the forum/started banging James

Bijed

Me and a friend were playing Pokemon Leaf Green and the Charmander we were given at the beginning turned out to be shiny. We were so thrilled by this that we decided it needed a unique nickname. My friend came up with the name 'Bijed' (not sure how exactly, just two random syllables I guess), then later when I started signing up to internet forums etc and my previous go-to name 'Skulldragon' didn't seem as cool as it did when I was 12, in my inability to come up with something original, I started using the name Bijed.

GoodAreasShane

Mine is pretty self explanatory really, was in awe of what Warnie could do with a cricket ball. Bowl a bit of legspin myself, I'm pretty rubbish though.

Daemon

I was like 10 and using DaemonTools to run .iso files to play games. I just thought Daemon sounded cool back then.