• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Loss matches that you can’t get over or don’t have fond memories!!

Aaron510

What’s one or two losses of ur team or your favorite team(s) that you can’t get over of?

Or give you bad memories.

For me

Afghanistan vs Pakistan WC 2019

Pakistan vs Australia Hobart 99

Pakistan vs Aus 2010.. don’t remember where in Aus!!

Pak team my second favorite team and I hate the dominance of Australia in Aus!! 😃😃

ankitj

2019 world cup semi final
2003 world cup final
2008 Sydney test vs Australia
2008/09 ODI vs Australia in Hyderabad
1999 Chennai test vs Pakistan

Aaron510

2011 SF. DRS robbed us.
Pak has a bunch of these!!

I don’t really mind if a team loses bad.. like 1999 wc final for pak or 2003 WC final for India.. I don’t even mind if they compete and lose by 1 or 2 runs or wickets..

I hate it when a team is winning.. and they throw it away!! They get careless and let the opposition get back to the game!!

Last edited:

vcs

WC '96 SF. Nothing ever really felt that bad after that one. Though the '99 Chennai Test loss was a real kick in the teeth as well.

Flem274*

123/5
day 1 brisbane 2015 still makes me see red

the entire recent tour as well, all the more infuriating when a keeper with only decent rather than outstanding shield returns batting out of position opens the batting and tons up.

the experienced players melted under the expectation, except one.

vandem

Do series losses count? MCG 1987, Dick French invokes the "no lbws against the home team in the last 1/2 hour of day 5" rule.