• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Phillip Hughes CW support banner at Melbourne and Sydney Test match

Where should the left over money be donated?

• Other (Please List)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

zorax

likes this
Want to sent the Abbot poster to Abbot himself? Do you think he would appreciate it? Or should we not?

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Send Hughesy around the world.

James to babysit Abbott.
I agree with this.

I think the Hughes banner will probably have a used by date on it too but I think the World Cup and the next Ashes at the very least seem like good ideas.

James should keep the Abbott one .. or perhaps the person who designed it (wiff?) should have it?

I also agree with the suggestion of using the donation kitty for international post, unless it'd be a pain to organise.

Dan

Global Moderator
Yeah, wiff should definitely get it if he wants it -- not a bad thing to have in a design portfolio.

Daemon

Send it around the world and try to get lots of autographs on it.

I don't know what that would achieve but it does make me a bit happy.

Dan

Global Moderator
Jono did email me, he just forgot to attach the pix.

Obviously too busy looking at photos of Kohli meeting Federer to be bothered attaching the banner to the email.

BeeGee

Send it around the world and try to get lots of autographs on it.
Really like this idea. Then when it's run it's course we could send it to Phillip Hughes' family with the story of how it was created, where it's been around the world and that we in the cricket community will never forget Phillip Hughes.

BeeGee

harsh.ag

Jono did email me, he just forgot to attach the pix.

Obviously too busy looking at photos of Kohli meeting Federer to be bothered attaching the banner to the email.
:laugh:

Jono's the man. Here's hoping he will also forget to get out of bed on 15th Feb.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
The build up to these pics is unintended to say the least. They're just photos of the banner from a distance lol.

Anyway emailed them to Dan and James last night.

Adders

So are any Kiwis (or anyone else actually) going to any WC games in NZ and interested in putting the flag up?

I'm going to the Eng/Aus game at the MCG on the 14th and am happy yo put t up there, but since we've already had the flag at the G it would be cool to get it over to NZ for some games.

Any takers?

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
My paint skills aren't great. I'm the old white man in a hat. Dan is the young 8 year old next to me. #nopedojokespls