• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The Official Food/Cooking/Eating thread

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
I should just start making cookup rice or jambalaya rice in the big wok pot that's standing around here. the dishes are driving me crazy.

fear it'll have lots of things stuck to it though, what's the criteria for a rice pot that's reasonably easy to clean?

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
Made some beef kheema today, and ate it with corn tortilla, cilantro, home made tofu raita, and guacamole. My pallete was utterly confused. But it was delicious. Some three star michelin chef is going to actually figure out a way to perfectly combine these two flavor combos one day. Mine never works, but I still eat it all the time.

Last edited:

Shri

Made some beef kheema today, and ate it with corn tortilla, cilantro, home made tofu raita, and guacamole. My pallete was utterly confused. But it was delicious. Some three star michelin chef is going to actually figure out a way to perfectly combine these two flavor combos one day. Mine never works, but I still eat it all the time.
You should add a of green peas to keema and add more nutrition to the dish

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
Tofu raita?
Yeah, half a cup of yogurt, half a cup of tofu, tablespoon of olive oil, salt, cumin, coriander. Mix it all in a blender. Add chopped cucumber, onions, mint and cilantro leaves. It was okay. It did add an interesting flavor and texture, but I prefer the pure yogurt one, especially with the kheema - I just had some random tofu lying around and I wanted to use it up.

You should add a of green peas to keema and add more nutrition to the dish
Yeah - I always add green peas to the kheema.

Also made this lentil and sausage recipe (again) yesterday and it was DELICIOUS.

Last edited:

Shri

Ugh

Idk what that is but it is not matar paneer

I mean yeah that is paneer/tofu with peas but you can't throw a piece of beef on a map of Wellington and call it beef Wellington