• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The Official Food/Cooking/Eating thread

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Whipped up a stir fry and noodles for lunch today

The prep is the hardest part. Trying to get faster at cutting and cleaning but it's still quite time consuming
I'd suggest that in the current climate you'd be taking more time cleaning rather than less...

zorax

likes this
Applies with peanut butter is a tasty snack

Add a banana and a small bowl of oats and you've got breakfast

Burgey

Waiting for zorax to post a pic of his coco pops and Nescafé instant coffee before saying he “made” or “cooked” it.

Daemon

Whipped up a batch of sea salt dehydrated tuberosum last night. They go great with some egg yolk, oil and vinegar emulsion.

Last edited:

Burgey

lol instant coffee. What's wrong with you people ffs?

Anyway, here's the dinner I "made", zorax style:

IMG_7252.JPG

You might think it's not much, but I did take the ****er out of the bowl, so it's "cooking", like his porridge and tea post from yesterday.

Burgey

surprised you lot still have avacados in stock right now
Yeah they're a bit 50:50 atm. Up at Bannisters on the weekend they ditched the ones they had out for brekkie on the Sunday as they weren't great when they cracked them. Disappointing tstl

zorax

likes this
You aren't helping yourself mate
I broke our french press and this is decent as far as instant coffee goes

Yeah they're a bit 50:50 atm. Up at Bannisters on the weekend they ditched the ones they had out for brekkie on the Sunday as they weren't great when they cracked them. Disappointing tstl
You couldn't crack an egg if it hit you in the face