• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

What do you look like? Pt III

nightprowler10

Global Moderator
So once in a while the wife and I go back to the spot where I proposed to her and take family update shots. This is from the most recent one:

IMG-20191006-WA0001.jpg

IMG-20191006-WA0004.jpg

IMG-20191006-WA0002.jpg

Bonus pic that includes a scared baby because apparently we were too loud while saying "cheese":

IMG-20191025-WA0008.jpg

SillyCowCorner1

It's nice that you get to show the kids the reference point of the love story. It's significance is certainly transcendental.

Btw, is that a golf course?

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Not me (clearly), but this is my daughter who's due to take her first guard on 3rd August.

Now just need to convince the missus "Jardine" is a viable girl's name.

Oh, and hope civilisation is still a thing come August...

Attachments