• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Battle of the Members VIII

fredfertang

Is procuring a vote for Brumby from someone who only posts in his Premiership Tipping thread, on pain of financial reprisals permitted?

Howe_zat

Mind you he's a bit of a loose cannon is young fatt - the only time I alerted him to BOTM in the past the little git voted against me
His sole vote in last year's competetion was a vote for me. Curious seeing that as far as I know, I've never made a football-related post here.

grecian

You wankers have forced me to re-evaluate my entire "I'm too cool to vote in this silly thread" attitude.

Boy Brumby, because.....

BTW if anyone else tries to solicit a vote from me, I will automatically vote for the OPPO :)

Fusion

Global Moderator
I don’t normally vote in these battles, but I can’t resist being a deciding vote. I have tremendous respect for Brumby, but I’m going to tip it in the favor of my fellow mod Spark. Massive apologies Brumby, please don’t hate me!