• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Other forums you frequent besides CW

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
There was a year or two of feuding with each other where he would comment some thing on a post of mine and it would end up in a squabble. It kept going on for a long time. I would say I wasn't diplomatic and should have avoided getting into those squabbles, tbf.
Nah, the straw that broke the camel's back was when CDM offended you, and you said the only way you would forgive him was if he posted a picture of himself.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
How on earth would sledger edit your private messages?

Edit: You have a blog?? :laughing:

Can I read it?
They weren't private messages, but VM wall posts. Because of a bug in the vBulletin system a bunch of posters who were mods of a subbie were able to edit everyone's VMs. The best time was when a Pratters' message to Sir Alex was edited to contain an allegation that he was precam, leading to Pratters being banned. lol

Another good time was when a Silentstriker message to James was edited to say "Go and eat a bag of dicks".

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
I don't want to get involved in sledger V Pratters as it's like Hogan V Warrior in WCW 98 really, but I know for certain it wasn't sledger editing your VMs on here Pratters (nor was it me).
It's best not to get sucked into stuff with sledger, for me. Was peacefully commenting about how vogue is a nice person on the forum, but it leads to me being called not a good judge of people. Then I get into a dispute with him. Does me no good. Best to avoid him where I can, really.

zorax

likes this
It's best not to get sucked into stuff with sledger, for me. Was peacefully commenting about how vogue is a nice person on the forum, but it leads to me being called not a good judge of people. Then I get into a dispute with him. Does me no good. Best to avoid him where I can, really.
w0t

You literally had a white knight rage at me.

OverratedSanity

They weren't private messages, but VM wall posts. Because of a bug in the vBulletin system a bunch of posters who were mods of a subbie were able to edit everyone's VMs. The best time was when a Pratters' message to Sir Alex was edited to contain an allegation that he was precam, leading to Pratters being banned. lol

Another good time was when a Silentstriker message to James was edited to say "Go and eat a bag of dicks".
Wasn't there some massive ****storm with a poster called C_c who got his account hacked by another form member he was in a feud with or something? Swear I read about it on here.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
I don't avoid your posts tbf, sledger. Just the weird ones, I avoid getting into a squabble like before. I make it a point to read your wrestling posts and you post a lot of intelligent stuff apart from the wrestling thread as well..

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Since the gloves are off, and this has become the thread to get things off our chests, I've got a few words to say about Agent Nationaux.

He's really really bad.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
I don't avoid your posts tbf, sledger. Just the weird ones, I avoid getting into a squabble like before. I make it a point to read your wrestling posts and you post a lot of intelligent stuff apart from the wrestling thread as well..
I doubt you've read my posts especially thoroughly if you've come to that conclusion, but I appreciate the sentiment.