• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Other forums you frequent besides CW

kiwiviktor81

For me I have 3 major ones.

The Shroomery - unsurprisingly I frequent a drugs forum. I like it because there are many subforums that are not about drug talk (like Philosophy, Sociology and Philosophy) but which still are full of people with the broadened consciousness that you can get from drug users (for good or ill). Whatever you might think of drug users the forum has some very interesting stories and opinions. Visiting this forum is a trip is itself.

The David Icke Forum - I don't really care about lizards or paedophiles but this forum attracts a huge number of people who are all interested in looking at the world from an alternative perspective. There is a religion subforum where people talk about the real message behind a lot of myths and legends, and a hidden history subforum about alternative viewpoints on historical truth.

Planet Rugby - this is a truly odd forum that I was tipped onto by a psychologist friend of mine who was studying online interaction for a thesis. It's a very insular place (very hard to join and when I finally managed to join I was accused of being a former member and permabanned) but it's like a hilarious soap drama with people* from all around the world coming to take the piss out of each other, rugby style. Probably hard to understand if you don't understand rugby culture but it's very funny.

* all women are hounded off the forum within hours.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
I frequently have restraining orders taken out against GIMH. They're a type of form, I suppose.

Howe_zat

I once tried to join PR. My account was never approved. I was later accused of having an account over there that was being used to wind up Heef. We never did get to the bottom of it.

kiwiviktor81

I once tried to join PR. My account was never approved. I was later accused of having an account over there that was being used to wind up Heef. We never did get to the bottom of it.
I was told a story by a former mod that not only was I this former poster but that my name began with R and that I lived in Singapore. Neither fact is true of me or of that poster. The next time I logged in I was permabanned. It was surreal.

cpr

Definitely revert back to my 8 foot lizard form at the weekend. Much comfier to lounge about the house when you're not wearing tight skin.

MW1304

Crocsim. We converse about our passion for ugly footwear and sim cricket games. Also most of our userbase are unpleasant arseholes.

Daemon

cricsim and tppc messed, which is a forum that was created for the discussion of how to cheat on an online pokemon game. it's pretty dead now tho.

I visit Drugs-Forum.com a lot because I used to be into that stuff and have a bunch of friends on the site. I also visit tennis-warehouse often.