• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Other forums you frequent besides CW

fredfertang

Methinks Vogue is some ex lover of Sledgers who decides to stalk him through CW.
I'd recommend a darkened room for a couple of hours, and giving up any ambitions you have to be a detective

Vogue is an acknowledged expert on the subject of pink shoes, hence her importance to a cricket forum

zorax

likes this
I'd recommend a darkened room for a couple of hours, and giving up any ambitions you have to be a detective

Vogue is an acknowledged expert on the subject of pink shoes, hence her importance to a cricket forum
Bit of a stretch isn't it? As though anyone could love Sledger.

Did she hop on here from when CW guys trolled the fashion forum? Decide she'd make a hobby out of annoying people like myself with her strange posting styles?

vogue

Think it was red shoes...but I won't quibble ... :)

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
vogue has been a terrific member of the forum over the years. Her fashion sense rocks and her love for shoes is epic. She is a gentlewoman on the forum, nice with every one she interacts with. Unlike you, zorax, who finds it fine to just question the necessity of her on a forum. She isn't breaking any rules and we find her wonderful. You don't? Keep it to yourself.

zorax

likes this
vogue has been a terrific member of the forum over the years. Her fashion sense rocks and her love for shoes is epic. She is a gentlewoman on the forum, nice with every one she interacts with. Unlike you, zorax, who finds it fine to just question the necessity of her on a forum. She isn't breaking any rules and we find her wonderful. You don't? Keep it to yourself.
:laughing:

This is amazing. Are you trying to get her phone number or something?

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
I'm not sure you're a great judge of what makes a person "nice" tbh. I still have the facebook messages you sent to me in which you refer to me as a "demented ****".