• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Other forums you frequent besides CW

Hurricane

Each MBTI profile has their own forum you can join. I am a member of my personality type's forum. I only recently joined. Surprise surprise they discuss things that interest me. No one is long winded and it is a unisex site shich makes a difference from cricsim and cw. You learn very quickly that they are a broad spectrum of people within your personality profile.

I am also a member of The Silver Fern a rugby discussion forum made up of 95% rabid Kiwi fans and 5% fans from all over the world who flatter us by telling us that the discussion is of such a strong standard that they are happy to be an anomalie. A frequent criticism on the forum is "did you even watch the game?". These guys watch each game at least twice and even after one viewing absorb incredible detail. To be fair I am part time member and only participate when test matches are on.

vogue

Each MBTI profile has their own forum you can join. I am a member of my personality type's forum. I only recently joined. Surprise surprise they discuss things that interest me. No one is long winded and it is a unisex site shich makes a difference from cricsim and cw. You learn very quickly that they are a broad spectrum of people within your personality profile.

I am also a member of The Silver Fern a rugby discussion forum made up of 95% rabid Kiwi fans and 5% fans from all over the world who flatter us by telling us that the discussion is of such a strong standard that they are happy to be an anomalie. A frequent criticism on the forum is "did you even watch the game?". These guys watch each game at least twice and even after one viewing absorb incredible detail. To be fair I am part time member and only participate when test matches are on.
Begs the question of who is long winded on cw??

Smudge

Planet Rugby - been posting there on and off for 15 or so years.
The Silver Fern - posting there for a bit over 10 years.

social

Still a member of that fashion forum that we raided in the last year or so, Planet Rugby, Boxing Scene & some financial ones

Don't post anywhere but here

Flem274*

123/5
haha i've thought about poking around that fashion forum but i don't think they'd let me back after vaas gate and helping wind up that one bloke who got real mad.

social

There was a thread about colour coordinating with a boater hat (or something equally ridiculous) and I went through the range of Nike Airs looking for something suitable

Still not banned so they obviously respected my opinion :laugh:

vogue

You would know if you ever wandered out of Off Topic.

Why are you here anyways? What brings you to a cricket forum to only talk about non-cricket things?
Think I have wandered out of off topic a few times.. Tennis and rugby threads... And I have learnt a few things about cricket by reading stuff written by some people who post there and know their stuff...

zorax

likes this
Think I have wandered out of off topic a few times.. Tennis and rugby threads... And I have learnt a few things about cricket by reading stuff written by some people who post there and know their stuff...
You've been a member here for 10 years! Yet I haven't ever seen you post in Cricket Chat.

Do you join other forums to lurk their off-topic sections too? Seems like rather odd behaviour.

harsh.ag

You've been a member here for 10 years! Yet I haven't ever seen you post in Cricket Chat.

Do you join other forums to lurk their off-topic sections too? Seems like rather odd behaviour.
Have you done some detective work under the hood and are leading up to a big reveal?

zorax

likes this
Have you done some detective work under the hood and are leading up to a big reveal?
I wish.

I'm just really curious why someone with seemingly no interest in Cricket would join a Cricket forum only to post in a vague manner in the off-topic section for 10 years. And it's not like anyone really engages with him (or should I say her?) either.

His (her) recent activity in OT has spiked since certain members have begun to be more active here, and he (she) seems to have some backstory with sledger. It's all a bit strange...

vogue

There's a lot of odd behaviour on cw ...8-)

cpr

TBF, when have you seen me post in Cricket Chat? I might average about 3 a year. Two of which intended to rile Heath with memories of a certain match gone by....

Prince EWS

Global Moderator

This is probably the most Hurricaneish post ever made.