• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Other forums you frequent besides CW

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
I'm not sure you're a great judge of what makes a person "nice" tbh. I still have the facebook messages you sent to me in which you refer to me as a "demented ****".
You were the one who was targetting me with a lot of direness, so this a case of pot calling kettle black if you are digging up these things.

Last edited:

zorax

likes this
Meh, don't care about these things. The Pratters v Sledger feud happened and any attempt to try and make that happen again can't touch the original.
Are you trying to appear like the bigger man here so you can impress vogue?

Daemon

Meh, don't care about these things. The Pratters v Sledger feud happened and any attempt to try and make that happen again can't touch the original.
What actually happened? Very intrigued by what prompted you two to exchange pleasantries on facebook.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
What actually happened? Very intrigued by what prompted you two to exchange pleasantries on facebook.
Was a year or two of sledger constantly targeting me on cw. Sledger said soon after I was back on cw that he had edited my private message to abuse furball when private messages were new in the site. I faced a few bannings after that and duly lost the feud. Our Facebook exchange of pleasantries at the time was our last interaction for a while, if you ignore the pleasantries left at my blog at the time.

Last edited:

zorax

likes this
Was a year or two of sledger constantly targeting me on cw. Sledger said soon after I was back on cw that he had edited my private message to abuse furball when private messages were new in the site. I faced a few bannings after that and duly lost the feud.
How on earth would sledger edit your private messages?

Edit: You have a blog?? :laughing:

Can I read it?

Last edited:

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
:laughing:

What did you do to deserve this?
There was a year or two of feuding with each other where he would comment some thing on a post of mine and it would end up in a squabble. It kept going on for a long time. I would say I wasn't diplomatic and should have avoided getting into those squabbles, tbf.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
I don't want to get involved in sledger V Pratters as it's like Hogan V Warrior in WCW 98 really, but I know for certain it wasn't sledger editing your VMs on here Pratters (nor was it me).

harsh.ag

Was a year or two of sledger constantly targeting me on cw. Sledger said soon after I was back on cw that he had edited my private message to abuse furball when private messages were new in the site. I faced a few bannings after that and duly lost the feud. Our Facebook exchange of pleasantries at the time was our last interaction for a while, if you ignore the pleasantries left at my blog at the time.
Amazings x 20. Editing VMs is particularly tasty. Whomever did it (now that we know it's not sledger) deserves a BOTM title

Blog address plz.