• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

SAMCRO Mafia

honestbharani

Well, I only went by how it was becoming Marcuss Vs Halsey there. I am not saying we have to lynch Marcuss, I simply meant we can lynch Marcuss if Halsey does turn out to be blue. But FWIW, based on how I have read the thread so far, I totally expect Halsey to be maf. And even if we are not sure whom to lynch, the second lynch can be a NL as well for the day. The point is we have to lynch Halsey first to even get any farther in the game right now. No one has offered anything useful and apart from me, Marcuss, Shri, Halsey and I guess morgie, there haven't even been CCs from others.

And if we are gonna lynch people who are not active, I am not sure why Halsey is fixated on lynching Howe when np10 or sledger have been just as much of a non-presence in this thread.

honestbharani

BTW I totally used CC Wrong there in my earlier post. I thought it meant Character Claim... turns out it means Counter Claim.

Shri

So that's three votes so far to lynch tom yeah? Me, hb and someone else on gimh's count?

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
I've been fairly quiet because it really is difficult to get a read on this game. Seems like all the power roles have been offed, and it's all speculative accusing. I honestly don't really find most of the accusations of possible scumminess any more plausible than a lot of the others. Could have sworn that Teja was likely maf, as he seemed the most iffy out of everyone, so him turning up as 3p threw me.

Anyway, I an Opie. My "ability", if you can call it that, was being in a QT with Uppercut/Jax, but obviously that's been put out to pasture.

Tom Halsey

Can anyone who is lynching me explain why they're doing so? I mean there are more pertinent questions to be answered by numerous others, but then again I think most of you lynching are maf, so.

Victor Ian

I have to agree with Halsey here, for the moment.

Why are we running a lynch when there are still two players unclaimed. What are they protecting. The doctors are outed, the cops are dead.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
State of play as I have it

Halsey - hb, Shri, RTB, Howe, srb
Shri - VI
Howe - np
Morgieb - Halsey

VI has voted since but never unlynched Shri. Not sure if I've otherwise missed something as my count doesn't seem to match what the thread says.

Victor Ian

There are 2 cops, 2 doctors but 2 blockers is unreasonable?

Shri has talked crap. I have apparently played my role terribly and am usually a maf role. Marcuss was scummy as **** initially, HB has claimed a role while alerting us earlier that he was going to lie about his claim to hide his claim. But...let's lynch Halsey. The goal of the game is not to be last alive, but to help town win. Surely I am not alone in this analysis. If we ar going to lynch for lynch sake, lets role a virtual die instead.