• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Marcuss
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yeah, I was originally going to pick him, but there's too much quality in that round, and the later ones to pass up on for a keeper.

That's why I picked Dhoni tbh, plus the little thing about me not having a clue about the others. It would've looked incredibly stupid though, if I'd had gotten the first pick for Round 5. It still could, depending on who Marc chooses. I'll be passing on this other player though, so you really should look at picking him, if he gets past Marc.
    Cricket Web - Games & Downloads: Virtual Cricket

This is the one that Devvers ODI used to be run on i think...possibly. It's certainly what me and Geg used to test our teams out unofficially before the season anyway.
    Hey up, fella.

You didn't predict on the Man U/Toffees game. Just a friendly heads up. :-)
    Err ok, add me on leagueandcars@hotmail.com when you are ready.

It's 10:39 here atm, will be going to bed at 1ish, will probs miss you. IIRC Ashes ended at 3am for us, you'd end school at like 1 our time I suppose.
    Haha yeah, depends what you enjoy tbh. If you love a storyline you'll love the game but it can be very demanding in spots and can require a fair bit of micro-management and strategy to progress. Definitely not that easy at times.

I do have FIFA, but on 360.
    Hey up, fella.

It was interesting on the whole, although some of the compulsory Philosophy options in the first year was rather dry. I still have nightmares about trying to decipher meaning from Principia Mathematica at four in the morning totally wired on Pro Plus and diet coke before an exam.

It was a very good skive for 3 years (never had more than 8 hours of lectures/tutorials a week throughout) but at the end of it I still wasn't any wiser as to what I wanted to do for a living. Drifted into the civil service after a bit of bumming around.

On the whole, if I had my time over, I'd do something more vocational.
    You can probably reset my password on there any time soon. Getting bored and have accomplished a lot of the backlog over the past week.
    Oh yes? What happened then? Let me guess, someone got pissed off with another person spamming? Or someone disenfranchised with a decision Eds made to punish someone for spamming?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…