• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Marcuss
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• More like South Australia's Ian Bell.

Imagine if Bell had averaged 45 in this most recent Ashes and then people started naming him in their World XI. People naming Ferguson in Australia's Test team is the equivalent of that, pretty much.
    Yeah. Roof is generally fixed. Needs a bit of plaster slopped on. I've been doing a fair bit of plastering recently - with erratic results.
    Unless Tool has "flipped out" and disembowled himself with a pair of secateurs, I'm not overly interested. Anyway, I have stuff (mainly writing, but also some renovations) to do before I would even consider it. Haha. Marto. What a prat.
    Ah yeah. There's the good bits. The sub-forums and some of the people, but the main pages are so overwhelmed by the egos of the same 2 or 3 people that pretty much anything you can see without being a member is total ****e.
    I did just have a look, which is interesting as last time I went there I couldn't see a thing. Which was good. Even clicking on a single thread reminds me of the futility of it all. Which is a shame.
    He was on ignore, but I can't resist reading a direct reply to a post I've made; even if there's a kind of car-crash inevitability that it will be a load of bile. And in what did I demolish Victoria?
    I did 3 years of university at Warwick and another 3 in Southampton. NZ is my home though, would only go back to the UK if the missus forced me to, and then only for a holiday.

The inanimate object of the week is the Hole Punch if that's any help. Not only can it give you a handy pair of holes to let you put your paper in a folder, but if you punch holes all the way round a piece of paper, then you are left with an exceptional art work. Its even better if you do that to an existing artwork, say a Monet or a Jackson Pollock. Try it yourself, a Hole Punch.

Not only that, but once you've attempted this a few times, especially with coloured artworks, you will have a handy amount of confetti for the next wedding you attend. N.B. make sure that you remove confetti from Hole Punch before throwing. Brides do not take kindly to being hit with Hole Punches on their Big Day. Thus spake the voice of experience.
    I struggle to work this technology lark; though its still good to know that if needs must, I can always find a good safe touch. Surprised to hear I'm still being allowed to play actually. Thought I'd have effectively gone dormant. How are the mighty Spartans doing in the new season?

I have lived in the UK for various phases of my life. I met my other half in the UK, and she's a Pom. I went to university in the UK, I've lived in Essex, Hampshire and the West Midlands.
    Yeah to be honest I feel a bit sorry for him to be receiving all this flak as he is a nice bloke. But at the end of the day, nice blokes are ten a penny, gtfo of my club now please.
    Hahaha yes, hush hush. A mate of mine has a broken PS3 and cannot get it repaired, as if he sends it off to the factory they will discover that it's been chipped. Never gone down that route myself, the way it endangers the console and voids the warranty has always put me off.
    Haha, the best of days. How much are they going for these days? I got mine nearly two years ago, but can't remember how much it cost me, was back in the days of when I worked fulltime and thus had a hell of a lot more money than I do now. Think it may have been in the region of £250 for the console and Halo 3...possibly.
    Haha yes I am indeed. And yes, my objectives for the day which consisted of playing Fifa and getting a bagel have both been achieved. But yeah, would happily have a game with you, need to sort the friggin XBox live out mind you, which now I have the good old student loan in the bank should not be particularly difficult.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…