• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Search results

1. Agent Nationaux

Journey of a Lifetime

I will soon be off to Makkah and Madina for the Hajj and to renew my vow to my Lord and Creator. Before I go, I wanted to clear the air so that there is no animosity and that I go in peace. I would like to apologise to those who I have offended during my time here on CW and I sincerely hope that...
  2. Agent Nationaux

Lords and Reverse Swing

As the final will be held at Lords, where the ball has reversed in the last few games, do you think it will be a strong deciding factor? And which of the Semi finalists are best at reverse swing? I would say that Starc will be the most dangerous.
  3. Agent Nationaux

Stefan Molyneux and Lauren Southern

So I haven’t posted on here in a while but Lauren Southern and Stefan Molyneux’s recent tour down under has distressed me and I wanted to raise this and get people’s views. My issue is specifically with Molyneux’s views on ‘race realism’. That IQ and race are related, with some racial groups...
  4. Agent Nationaux

Tickets for Final

Any England fan wanting to sell their tickets?
  5. Agent Nationaux

Amazon Go

Amazon are opening a physical store where people can buy what they want without going to the till, having to wait in queues and physically pay for their shopping. They can just walk out with their goods and are automatically charged on their Amazon account. It's pretty clever as the technology...
  6. Agent Nationaux

Younis Khan

Younis's Batting Summary: Batting records | Test matches | Cricinfo Statsguru | ESPN Cricinfo From the above, his only weaknesses are his record in South Africa (not too bad), West Indies and Australia (only 3 tests and no century). He has a chance to improve his record in West Indies and...
  7. Agent Nationaux

Nasir Jamshed Twitter

We need a separate thread for this. Nasir Jamshed @NasirJamshed_ · 10 hrs 10 hours ago Bloody **** luck. I hit ball in air & find only Pakistani in World Cup who can catch. #PakvsZim Nasir Jamshed @NasirJamshed_ · 9 hrs 9 hours ago Phew. Shehzad out too. I gonna sneak into changing room...
  8. Agent Nationaux

Pakistan Thread

9. Agent Nationaux

Imran Khan Marriage

Something for Smali to cry about. The love of his life and my distant relative (:p), dear cousin Immy has got married again.
  10. Agent Nationaux

Mohammad Irfan

How will Irfan the giant fare at the World Cup in Australia with his height, pace and bounce?
  11. Agent Nationaux

Leander Paes receives death threat from Atul Sharma

Leander Paes allegedly received a death threat from Atul Sharma? - The Times of India Atul Sharma is back :laugh:
  12. Agent Nationaux

Things on CW that annoy you

List some of the things on here that annoy you. One thing that annoys me is having threads on draft winners.
  13. Agent Nationaux

Children of Gaza

Some terrible stuff going on in Gaza. A very heart wrenching video. :(
  14. Agent Nationaux

Dale Steyn in Blended

Enjoy
  15. Agent Nationaux

CW Cricket Heroes

Similar to the cricket friendship thread. Pair the CW fanboys to their heroes. Agent - Waqar Smali - Imran Jono - Kohli Ikki - Warne Monk - Lillee Kyear2 - Sobers & Marshall
  16. Agent Nationaux

Mosul falls, MF argues, Hendrix looks gr8

Mosul in Iraq has fallen to the extremists. What a waste this Iraq war has been, hundreds of thousands dead and it's gotten worse. What was the point. The good old US did the same thing in Afghanistan when they left the country to the Mujahiddin after the Soviets left. Iraq city of Mosul...
  17. Agent Nationaux

Happy - Pharrell Williams

Don't know if any of you lot have seen this but it put a smile on my face. :)
  18. Agent Nationaux

Online Copyright Infringement

Is it illegal to just take any random picture online and use it as an avatar or post it on CW? What are the penalties associated with this? Does anyone here actually asks permission from the owners of the online images they use?
  19. Agent Nationaux

Russia and China Deal

Russia and China have signed a 30 year gas deal worth $400bn. They have also agreed to deal in local currencies and bypass the dollar. Russia signs 30-year deal worth $400bn to deliver gas to China | World news | theguardian.com Russia, China sign deal to bypass U.S. dollar | Al Jazeera...