• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Journey of a Lifetime

Agent Nationaux

I will soon be off to Makkah and Madina for the Hajj and to renew my vow to my Lord and Creator. Before I go, I wanted to clear the air so that there is no animosity and that I go in peace. I would like to apologise to those who I have offended during my time here on CW and I sincerely hope that you all forgive me for any insults, offences or annoyances I have caused. It will give me a peace of mind if you do.

Salam

fredfertang

I wouldn't worry about it if I were you AN - there are some who only come here to be offended, so if you have accomplished that what you've done is given the people what they want - you should go into politics

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Best of luck AN. We’ve butted heads over the years but you’ve never offended me.

cpr

It always sounds like such a magical experience to go through. Good journey and I hope you get exactly what you desire from there :)

Agent Nationaux

Alhumdulillah. Safe journeys AN. Is this your first time? Are you going to Madinah first or going straight to Jaddah?
Thanks

First time but I have been to Umrah before. Flying on the 2nd to Madinah from Heathrow. We are doing Madinah first, then Makkah and Umrah and then Hajj InshaAllah (God willing). I actually prefer it this way as I don’t have to put on the Ihram on the plane.

Fusion

Global Moderator
Mubarak and best of luck AN! Hope you have a fulfilling experience and have a lifetime of good memories as well.