• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

CW Hunger Games

Daemon

I mean this really couldn't be a more fitting finale

a vegan vs a bloke who attends roadkill culinary conventions and has eaten a bulls penis

Howe_zat

Final stats:

1 alive, 35 dead.

Kills:
silentstriker 4 (Howe, Smudge, np10, hendrix)
np10 4 (zorax, Burgey, RTB, Smudge)

RIS 3 (slippy, Neptune, Athlai/morgieb)
SCC1 3 (Trundler, vcs, flem)
hendrix 3 (Dan, Sledger, Smudge)

Shri 2 (Daemon, LaL/Teja)

Marcuss 1 (LaL/Teja)
Smudge 1 (Athlai/morgieb)
Uppercut 1 (Bijed)
Trundler 1 (grecian)
NZT 1 (Magrat)
Prince EWS 1 (Adders)
RTB 1 (Stephen)
Athlai 1 (NZT)
Sledger 1 (Prince EWS)
GIMH 1 (RIS)

Self-inflicted deaths: 7 (Uppercut, Marcuss, DCYE, Shri, Brumby, gnske, SCC1, GIMH)

Cooperations:

Howe, silentstriker, hendrix: 8
np10: 7
Sledger, Burgey: 6
Dan, flem, RTB: 5
Smudge: 4
zorax, morgie, Brumby, RIS: 3
vcs, Trundler, nzt, Athlai, PEWS: 2
Daemon, neptune, grecian, LaL, Shri, marcuss, stephen, Neptune, SCC1, gnske, GIMH: 1

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
I take no pleasure in winning. I take no responsibility for my actions - clearly you all forced me into it. I guess now I have to live my life eating and drinking and having *** with rich people in District 1. I am truly the victim.

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
To my fellow hunger games participants, and my family and friends from home, I will remember you forever. District eigh...err nine? will always be in my heart.