• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

In Combination with Blackberry, Burgey presents "The Hangover Corner"

Linda

benchmark00 said:
Waters fine if you're 3.

Drink like a real man, ditch the water.
Oh look, I know that after a few voddies and cranberry down at the sandpit, I always downed some water before my 4pm nap.

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Linda said:
Oh look, I know that after a few voddies and cranberry down at the sandpit, I always downed some water before my 4pm nap.
You're clearly not a real man then.

nibbs

people glamourising drunkeness. i'm going to assume that you're all single, and possibly not in touch with the general flow of things

cpr

You'd probably assume wrong.

Nowt wrong with going on the odd bender, makes for an interesting time, and something to laugh with your mates for a few days. Better than 'oh, i stayed in and watch paint dry last night'

Me and the girlfriend will be enjoying a nice 5 night bender come festival season in August. Cant wait (well, 4 night bender for me, someones gotta drive back on the monday morning!)

Smudge

cpr said:
Me and the girlfriend will be enjoying a nice 5 night bender come festival season in August. Cant wait (well, 4 night bender for me, someones gotta drive back on the monday morning!)
She sounds great - does she have a sister who wants to move to NZ? :D

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
nibbs said:
people glamourising drunkeness. i'm going to assume that you're all single, and possibly not in touch with the general flow of things

My girlfriend matches me in the drinking stakes.

(She would do, to find me attractive :D)

Barney Rubble

vic_orthdox said:
"Could I please make a reservation please. Saturday till 1pm, and Sunday all day"
You don't need to make a reservation. You're the CEO of CW's Hangover Corner - and as such, you have responsbilities to uphold. Get drinking! :p :D

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
Barney Rubble said:
You don't need to make a reservation. You're the CEO of CW's Hangover Corner - and as such, you have responsbilities to uphold. Get drinking! :p :D

Can this be a CW society now? :D