• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Introduce yourself

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
This is going around in circles:

• A poster claims EmJo is a multi
  • EmJo defends herself
  • Another poster (rightly) calls the thread a disgrace.
  • Rinse and repeat.

So cut it out ffs.

It's a bit hard to justify closing the ****ing Introduce Yourself thread, so I suggest everybody move on without me having to stick a lock on it. Alternatively, you're all copping 8 points.

sledger, zorax, trundler, etc
-- cut out the multi accusations and general dickishness to EmJo, no matter who you think she is.
EmJo -- stop responding to the rubbish.
Can you tell EmJo to use the multi-quote feature?

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Me and James kind of fell out and with studying and work don’t need the extra responsibility in my life right now.
As a former staff member I can confirm that if you don't ever do anything you do tend to "kind of fall out" with James and end up as an ex-staff member.