• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Lord Presents..What Made Your Day + What Ruined Your Day IV

Ausage

Man buns definitely work on dudes with massive rigs and a good beard. The Jason Momoa types.

The rest suck unfortunately, I'm sorry to hear Burgey. Good thing he can't wear it under a helmet.
Nah. Khal Drogo is the exception that proves the rule. Dudes so mythically badass you barely notice he's vain enough to tie that **** up.

In the real world you get pillows like this:

220px-Aaron_Woods_Australia.jpg

Edit: CW image functionality...

Last edited:

Burgey

Taking him for a haircut tomorrow. Has a 5km run at 7:30 for the first preseason session and soccer doesn’t start til 11:45. I’ve got this. There’s obviously issues there I need to address as a father.

cpr

Taking him for a haircut tomorrow. Has a 5km run at 7:30 for the first preseason session and soccer doesn’t start til 11:45. I’ve got this. There’s obviously issues there I need to address as a father.
You should scalp him yourself. Or even better, get the bowl and scissors. Its the only way he'll learn

Gnske

Now his sister is braiding it. This is my worst day as a parent. Seriously.
Ignorant.

I would so beyond proud if one day my son came up to me and said he didn't want to chop wood anymore and instead take up a career as a hairdresser. Gender stereotyping UGH!

Victor Ian

Ruined

You have so many hopes and dreams for your kids and then they get dashed.

Walked upstairs to have a chat with Burgeinho just now.

He had his hair tied up in a man bun.

I’m ****ing devastated. Not even joking. It’s ****ed.
Teens sleep hard. Cut it off.

Shri

Made:

Checked my weight today. 85 kgs. I was 103.5 when I arrived in Sydney last July. Treating myself to a few burgers this weekend.

Daemon

Made:

Checked my weight today. 85 kgs. I was 103.5 when I arrived in Sydney last July. Treating myself to a few burgers this weekend.
This happened to two of my cousins as well. Back in India they had domestic helpers to make breakfast and all the other meals on demand. Once they went overseas to study on their own they started eating a lot less and lost a ton of weight.

Shri

This happened to two of my cousins as well. Back in India they had domestic helpers to make breakfast and all the other meals on demand. Once they went overseas to study on their own they started eating a lot less and lost a ton of weight.
Same.

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Made:

All those long walks from where the bus stopped to where you wanted to get off paid off in the end then?