• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Lord Presents..What Made Your Day + What Ruined Your Day IV

SillyCowCorner1

Was planning on doing a bush cook in the ricefield this weekend...for my brother whose birthday was Monday last...but it's not gonna happen.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Ruined
Missus not speaking to me

Made
Missus not speaking to me, got some ****ing peace at last, up the lockdown

GoodAreasShane

Ruined (probably): WiFi seems to have completely **** itself, tried a couple of things with absolutely no success whatsoever. Don't really want to use phone data as it burns through it at a rapid rate of knots but it seems I have no choice

GoodAreasShane

Thanks. Problem rectified now, but it was a bit of a headache.

Been a lot of things like that recently. Things not functioning properly, no one of the issues have been especially serious in of themselves but it's just annoying that something always seems to pop up just when one issue is sorted.

nightprowler10

Global Moderator
I've been diagnosed with a condition over the last week that can cause a lot of anxiety. Getting back into my old routine to go to work and have conversations with people I rely on (from a safe distance) just made me feel better, more normal.

zorax

likes this
Made:
Cricket training and social matches could potentially resume from next weekend onwards. Gyms will be open again too.

Ruined:
I need to return to full time office duty next Monday onwards

Gnske

Turns out I drove across town with my work tablet on the roof of my car today.

Feeling particularly lucky

Burgey

Made:
Cricket training and social matches could potentially resume from next weekend onwards. Gyms will be open again too.

Ruined:
I need to return to full time office duty next Monday onwards
lol as if this would ever be of any relevance to you

Kraken

made:

28 today - had kind of been dreading the birthday, thinking it would be a downer with everything going on. Have been surprised with loads of one on one visits from quite a few close friends, plenty of beers to be had, music to be listened to, stories to be shared. Drunk af now, great day all in all