• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Naruto Mafia - Game Thread

nightprowler10

Global Moderator
Actually I think VI actually pretty much gave him that as an excuse. It's hard to do this on mobile so I'm not about to dig up the post, but there's enough here to lynch Shri in my mind. If we're wrong it's a nice reminder to Shri not be a scatterbrain and cast sus on yourself.

Lynch Shri

Red_Ink_Squid

With Village numbers diminishing alarmingly, the Anbu taskforce were sent to round up another suspect to appear before the Council. She and her dumbass squid were dragged kicking and screaming into the room, alternately proclaiming their own innocence and insulting everyone else present.

Although the evidence against her was less than conclusive, she had by her own admission been going around wantonly reading people's minds. The late, great Kakashi had been a vocal advocate of data security and the Council decided to honour his memory here.

Shri has been lynched. He was Ino.

It is now night 4

Teja.

Global Moderator
If the game ends after tonight, gg.

If the game does not end after tonight, Halsey has to be the sole maf left because VI was tracking on N2 and cannot be sole maf.

At any cost, lynch Halsey if we live to see another day.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
If the game makes it to tomorrow, any lynch that isn't on Halsey is being cancelled.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Obviously this is a completely irrational comment. I'm mad at myself but mainly mad at Shri. He could have boxed this game off for us but played it like a ****ing idiot.

Teja.

Global Moderator
Man, I'll be so mad at myself if it would have been better for me to instantly lynch VI based on RIS's error instead of overthinking enough to send him an e-mail asking him to check if there was a mistake.

Teja.

Global Moderator
Anyway, I'm cautiously optimistic that the game isn't set up to be so OP that maf is literally a single mislynch from winning the game.

Teja.

Global Moderator
VI, if you are town, I know you are suss of me but for the love of god, please track Tom Halsey.

nightprowler10

Global Moderator
So the thought process is that Halsey bussed Athers to gain town's trust? If he's maf then Athers presented an advantage he didn't know he had, so may as well bus him and use it to his advantage. Makes sense but extremely bold strategy after being two scum down.

Teja.

Global Moderator
So the thought process is that Halsey bussed Athers to gain town's trust? If he's maf then Athers presented an advantage he didn't know he had, so may as well bus him and use it to his advantage. Makes sense but extremely bold strategy after being two scum down.
It's logistically impossible any other way because someone tracked me on N2 confirmed and unless VI has managed to carve together reports of another tracker somehow, VI was not killing on N2. So it has to be Halsey doing the killing.

nightprowler10

Global Moderator
On the flip side, Tejas claim is interesting. I read up on the wiki and his character isn't a straight up good guy all the time. He has, in his quest for vengeance, done some pretty shady **** including allowing himself to be experimented on by the main baddie. He ended up being a good guy in the end, but I could see him being a 3P that chose to side with mafia.

Gimh's claim is good but not rock solid. It's not beyond RIS to give maf a strong roleclaim and it might be another bold strategy to reuse weemanbob's claim and not have town question it too much.