• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Naruto Mafia - Game Thread

Teja.

Global Moderator
CW honestly deserves to end like the rest of the forums if town survives this night and then starts theorising ways not to lynch Halsey.

nightprowler10

Global Moderator
Yeah man, it's not in a secret diary, it's in this thread. No kids for the past few hours means I have time to pay attention.

So Teja, how exactly does your role work? You absorb powers, what have you done with them?

Teja.

Global Moderator
Yeah man, it's not in a secret diary, it's in this thread. No kids for the past few hours means I have time to pay attention.

So Teja, how exactly does your role work? You absorb powers, what have you done with them?
Not discussing this to help with maf night orders right now.

nightprowler10

Global Moderator
CW honestly deserves to end like the rest of the forums if town survives this night and then starts theorising ways not to lynch Halsey.
I just want to make sure we have all the info possible. Your logic works fine for VI being inno, but it relies on maf being either Halsey or VI. Do you have anything solid that it can't be GIMH?

Teja.

Global Moderator
I mean why should I tell exactly what my powers are at night when maf is planning their night orders.

It can wait until day.

Teja.

Global Moderator
I just want to make sure we have all the info possible. Your logic works fine for VI being inno, but it relies on maf being either Halsey or VI. Do you have anything solid that it can't be GIMH?
OP says "Will Orochimaru exact his sworn revenge on Sarutobi and the village, or will the Leaf's own ninja force be able to repel the invaders?"

Would be strange if sarutobi did not exist.

nightprowler10

Global Moderator
Ok thanks, that's what I was looking for. I knew there was a reason I had decided gimh wasn't sus but I couldn't remember why.

Victor Ian

Man i envy Shri. He now knows what is really going on.

I think in the future, mods should adjust their mafia numbers down 1 to account for the Shri factor. Or just make him mafia to begin with.

Red_Ink_Squid

He was growing more powerful with every passing day. His special eyes missed nothing, sharp enough to detect the approach even of Orochimaru himself. Sharp enough to copy the rapid hand seals that the dark ninja was performing. But he would never have the chance to use them himself.

Teja has been killed. He was Sasuke

Orochimaru's wicked scheme was almost complete; his nemesis Sarutobi was almost in his sights. But there was one more powerful ninja remaining in the defence force. One whose slower intellect and eccentricities made him easy to underestimate, but had the strength to defeat even the leader of the Invaders in combat.

He could not afford to hold back here. Spying the enemy he unleashed one of his most powerful techniques.

Too late did he realise that the force he unleashed had been turned back upon himself.

Nightprowler10 has been killed. He was Guy

The game is now over and the Invaders are victorious.

The remaining players are:

Victor Ian - Kiba
GIMH - Orochimaru
Tom Halsey - Temari

Athlai

Not Terrible
Corporate mafia was good but town played miserably, this was a very good game from all factions for the most part.

honestbharani

Well done,maf gang. Athlai's sacrifice play the clincher. :) Teja was good this game and so was Shri during the times he was not Shri-ing But the game itself was so very action packed. Awesome work, RIS. Enjoyed this a lot.

Town just never could not come back once their best player was sawn off N1. Sledger's offing was massive for the game.