• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Outrageous!!!!!!

Cabinet96

Global Moderator
Nearly two weeks definitely seems a bit late to wish someone a happy new year. Personally I just go with sometimes along the lines of "hope/did you had a good new year?".

Furball

Evil Scotsman
I was wished a Happy New Year by a customer today.

My reaction was just to grin while I imagined Corrin's head exploding with rage.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
I was wished a Happy New Year by a customer today.

My reaction was just to grin while I imagined Corrin's head exploding with rage.
Once you stopped grinning I presume you told them to take their business elsewhere

harsh.ag

While that's not bad, how about

Did you have a nIce weekend
Isn't the weather nice
Did you watch the match last night?
Have you read that Chris Gayle thread on CW?

All better options imo
Particularly dire imo.

Have you ever seen a bigger **** than David Cameron?? is right up there

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
"Do you remember that big MSN conversation with Smitteh?" is a tried and tested line I use over and over again. With mixed results.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Was inviting a friend to a party next week. Haven't spoken with him this year. Was reminded of the thread when I called him up, wished him a happy new year. He reciprocated merrily (ftr).

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Like all married men, I often wonder what I did to deserve such cruelty. Then last night my wife told me she disagreed with my policy on New Year's wishes - she only deems it acceptable on New Year's Day. Knew I married her for a reason.

Stapel

Like all married men, I often wonder what I did to deserve such cruelty. Then last night my wife told me she disagreed with my policy on New Year's wishes - she only deems it acceptable on New Year's Day. Knew I married her for a reason.
Huh? That's not possible! She wished me a very happy new year last night! Just before she................