• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Pets

Shri

I have mostly called my rabbit fatty even though I gave him another name. I think I'll just stick to fatty tbh.

Shri

Will post pics of fatty later. Food preference:

Sun dried bread bits
Cherry tomatoes
Purple lettuce

Will eat if starving:

Roquettes
Baby spinach

Won't eat:

Cucumbers

Shri

Also, gave him a piece of olive the other day and he got diarrhea. So add that to the no list I guess.

Shri

There is a lawn right outside my balcony and I cut some grass for him with my scissors every other day. Is that good enough?

Shri

He eats it. I just take away the pellet bowl until he eats his ****ing grass. Went out and bought some hay just now though because the ****ers have trimmed the lawn sometime yesterday. Also got him apples and carrots.

andmark

Does anyone else feel weird about the concept of pets? Like is it really normal that I have an animal which could eat me if she thought I'd be tasty just walking around the house? Obviously, it's good for all concerned if the pet has a good owner, but it just strikes me as quirky.

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Does anyone else feel weird about the concept of pets? Like is it really normal that I have an animal which could eat me if she thought I'd be tasty just walking around the house?
Surely it’s only Shri who’d get a pet lion though?

Shri

My rabbit's started licking my hands whenever I feed it. Over the past week, I have left his cage open all the time and he zooms around in the balcony freely and gets treats like apple slices, lettuce and carrot slices apart from pellets and hay (from yesterday). He doesn't get freaked out as much as he used to when I reach into his enclosure to get him out to clean it.