• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Question on ban announcements

honestbharani

with "a" mod? Unless you know their email, don't think you can. Although I guess the moderators email is basically like a group and when one of them respond, it can be from their individual ID, though not very sure about this.

Shady Slim

thinking about how much of a boon to the forum it is that TNT and DL haven’t been around during these protests

tbf if they were they would’ve instantly found themselves banned for racial hatred but still you know

Shri

thinking about how much of a boon to the forum it is that TNT and DL haven’t been around during these protests

tbf if they were they would’ve instantly found themselves banned for racial hatred but still you know
Immediately? Lol. Would have taken a year but some of us would have gotten banned instead.

Shri

It is the problem with kids who grew up under zero tolerance bullying policies I'd guess where both parties are punished but the victims get punished sooner and harder.

TNT

Banned

I'm around. And if you are calling me racist then you are the one with the problem.

Burgey

What do you think of the Black Lives Matter protests mate? You'd have been happy with them addressing the underlying problems with race relations in the US and elsewhere, I imagine

Burgey

Every **** who posts fried bread = toast should get a month ban, in harsh's case 3 months for being the instigator.