• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Toast

Victor Ian

I think, if I remember correctly, we can explain away my involvement here with an unnecessarily long gap between mafia games. Once infected, it's hard to stay away. Run Howe, RIS and Magrat. You still have a chance.

Dan

Global Moderator
Sorry, spent my 15 minutes in the mod forum so my vital contributions to the toast argument must wait until tomorrow.

Red Hill

The artist formerly known as Monk
If it looks like toast, tastes like toast then I'll call it toast. I'm embarrassed that fellow Australian & English members argue over such a petty issue as the right to call a basic food as they see fit. This thread may be entertaining for some and a source of amusement for others but I find it difficult to accept that some wish to dictate to others what they can and can't call what is a piece of bread browned by a source of heat.
Shoring up votes from the subcontinental bloc for next year’s BOTM.

8F1A8FC9-BBD1-417B-AC94-9DC0AA9AEAB6.jpeg

trundler

The current BoTM winner is a guy who doesn't even watch cricket and is only here to bait subcontinental members. Bold indeed.