• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Recent content by wiff

1. wiff

Australia's new captain

fixed it for you
  2. wiff

Phillip Hughes CW support banner at Melbourne and Sydney Test match

I have attached the final artwork. Please check for anything! It can be sent tomorrow (Monday) to the printers
  3. wiff

Its a delicate thing, we cant't put too much on the banner or it gets lost or is too small. Maybe making it simple is the best. Here is another version with a contrasting background colour
  4. wiff

thx adders here is the abbott banner, any comments are welcome….I am not precious about this. cheers
  5. wiff

Guys here is the revised flag…I will work on for Sean Abbott There was a bit of space to include "forever in our hearts" but this can be dropped to make it simpler.
  6. wiff

***Official*** Australia in South Africa 2013/14

Keeps on keeping on
  7. wiff

AB's gloves have not been doctored.
  8. wiff

Clover on a clover lounge
  9. wiff

More like this I reckon
  10. wiff

First one picked
  11. wiff

*Official* Fifth Test at the SCG

So the ashes has come down to blokes talking about their dicks. Why am I not surprised? Limp ending.
  12. wiff

Siddle and Clarke about to seal that special moment.
  13. wiff

What monstrosity is this? The Magnus stand?
  14. wiff

*Official* Fourth Test at the MCG

Yeah the union jack is really a fabric of the past. Better to have this new one:
  15. wiff

*Official* Third Test at the WACA

Fixed it 4 U RaaaaaGHHHWWWWW!!!!!!!