• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Board games

lisaflowers

Anyone plays exploding kittens? That's super fun. And I keen on chess. There is a open-source Chess app named lichess on apknite that I play every single day.

fredfertang

The penalties in the UK for putting household pets in microwaves are quite severe - Croatia clearly a more enlightened country

Dendarii

I picked up Wingspan recently, although I haven't a chance to play it yet. But from everything I've seen and read about it, it looks like a really good game.

Dan

Global Moderator
Yeah I'm looking forward to trying it out over Christmas.

Introduced the work colleagues to Splendour a few weeks back. Massive hit.

David

International 12th Man
Got Gaia Project 2 weeks ago, enjoying it so far.
Yet to get a four player game going but will hopefully manage sometime soon.

Also have been playing Sagrada a fair bit recently, excellent light game.

Red_Ink_Squid

My mate swears by the brilliance of Secret Hitler. I've not had chance to play it yet though.

My brother has just acquired Wingspan so looking forward to the next family gathering...

Red_Ink_Squid

Introduced some friends to Burgle Bros yesterday. Everyone I've played that game with has really liked it. (Most of them have been pro board games generally going in, to be fair.)