• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Final - England v West Indies (3rd April)

Who will win this match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

theegyptian

Wouldn't be surprised if Stokes was out injured for a while. Looked like he might have picked up an injury earlier on in the innings.

Thought tactically Morgan not bowling Ali was a hell of a gamble and one that as it happened very nearly payed off but ultimately didn't. Small margins etc. It seemeed his intention was to trust in his death bowlers than they could contain the Windies batters. They didn't really try to take wickets during the middle. It's a dangerous tactic given the power the windies have.

Bowling Ali would have been a gamble because Windies would presumably of gone after him but there was enough grip in the wicket for him to cause problems imo and exposing Sammy, Russell, Brathwaite earlier than Windies could have turned the game England's way. You always felt the way Morgan played it Windies were one big over away from winning the game. As it was it was the last over. Doesn't say much for the faith they have in Moeen I guess. His career continues to stall it seems.

Not saying either way was right or wrong. 155 was a below par score so England were always going to be up against it. Morgan gambled with Root and it came off brilliantly. He gambled that the seamers could get in done at the death and he was so nearly right. Small margins etc.

honestbharani

You can call me a garbage truck for all I care but it will still not make it a World Cup, sorry mate but that's just how it is.

Nah.. everyone who matters considers this is a WC.. sorry mate, that's just how it is and will be...