• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** COVID-19 Discussion

D/L

Haggis is absolutely ethnic food, only a racist would contend otherwise.
Wouldn't really know about such labels. My attempt at haggis eating, as a later and similarly failed one to eat a deep-fried Mars bar, to take the taste of the haggis away, sprang simply from a wish to imbibe the culture of a foreign country. I doubt anyone would disagree that one should always try to do this when one is away from the familiar comforts of home.

TheJediBrah

*Official warning to the moderators*

Let this run. I am enjoying it.
although banning or infracting a few random posters could flatten the curve and ensure the thread remains entertaining for a longer period rather than burning out too quickly

_Ed_

my ****ing god i wish ubereats was still open here, and maccas. i could kill for a double mcchicken rn.
Our superb local Indian place started delivering through Menulog only a couple of weeks before lockdown. Only got around to doing it once. :(

TheJediBrah

my ****ing god i wish ubereats was still open here, and maccas. i could kill for a double mcchicken rn.
we've still got ubereats here, but they are overwhelmed at peak times and hence it's often unavailable

which brings me to my next point. All those newly unemployed people crying for extra dole need to man-up, contribute and deliver my food for a couple hours every night.

Flem274*

123/5
Our superb local Indian place started delivering through Menulog only a couple of weeks before lockdown. Only got around to doing it once. :(
we've still got ubereats here, but they are overwhelmed at peak times and hence it's often unavailable

which brings me to my next point. All those newly unemployed people crying for extra dole need to man-up, contribute and deliver my food for a couple hours every night.
this is why i come to cw. we discuss the real issues and propose the real solutions.

Daemon

Man my gf is ending her compulsory 14 day isolation soon and when it's done I still won't be able to visit her because of the lockdown. Her return flight is at the end of May which I'm selfishly hoping gets pushed back even further.

Spark

Global Moderator
So that French preliminary study that sparked most of the the HCQ craze has been withdrawn.

gj all.

Burgey

Man my gf is ending her compulsory 14 day isolation soon and when it's done I still won't be able to visit her because of the lockdown. Her return flight is at the end of May which I'm selfishly hoping gets pushed back even further.
Randymarshjizzpic.jpeg