• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Reported mass shooting/ critical incident in Christchurch

Starfighter

Anyone else find the level of censorship around this rather concerning? Or is it just me?

This moon character refusing to cooperate with police seems like a great guy. Can't help but hope he earns a day in court for something
He hasn't broken any US laws.

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
Anyone else find the level of censorship around this rather concerning? Or is it just me?
What level of censorship? What's been censored other than media outlets choosing not to publish a manifesto that any google search will return you?

or are you talking about blocking of hate sites by ISPs?

Gnske

I have to admit, I'd heard of Kiwifarms and never checked it out until now. Seems like 4chan lite mixed in with all that internet skeptic gobbilty gook that truly only awful people care about.

There's an r word you can't use on this forum that comes to mind.

Starfighter

I have to admit, I'd heard of Kiwifarms and never checked it out until now. Seems like 4chan lite mixed in with all that internet skeptic gobbilty gook that truly only awful people care about.

There's an r word you can't use on this forum that comes to mind.
It's a place that your more known posting style wouldn't fit too badly in.

Gnske

It's a place that your more known posting style wouldn't fit too badly in.
Hey man, after 10k posts of absolute fetid garbage you'd want to be known for something rather than still be utterly forgettable, Starfighter.

But really the day I want to obsess over Chris Chan and Brianna Wu, I will gladly join the farms.

Redbacks

Looks like some of the sites are being blocked in Aus now which should stop the video getting out more.

mr_mister

The 14 years that edgy teen is facing for sharing the vid and making hateful comments seems a bit excessive tbh. A fine and public humiliation should do

Spark

Global Moderator
The 14 years that edgy teen is facing for sharing the vid and making hateful comments seems a bit excessive tbh. A fine and public humiliation should do
I'd wait for the actual punishment before taking a Daily Mail headline at its word tbf. It's likely they just took the maximum possible punishment for that general offence in their headline.

Not like them to sensationalise, though, of course not.

Cow

Banned
Watched a bit of the video. Felt nothing.

Pretty much given up on humanity. Human suffering doesnt really bother me anymore... so self-inflicted.

The daily imprisonment and genocide of animals is far more shocking than any "terrorist" attack. Therein lies our biggest crime as a speices.

Zinzan

What a pile of **** post.

****** timing, tone & content in one.

Well done on the clean sweep.

smalishah84

The Tiger King

Pretty much given up on humanity. Human suffering doesnt really bother me anymore... so self-inflicted.

The daily imprisonment and genocide of animals is far more shocking than any "terrorist" attack. Therein lies our biggest crime as a speices.
Terrible posting

Starfighter

Don't cut yourself on that edge.