• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
honestbharani

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Sorry if it felt like I was having a go at you in the thread mate. I said what I felt, you did the same and maybe we can leave it at that. :)
    Hi HB can you please clarify if you want Shoaib Malik, or Salim Malik, in your team. Please post your full squad of 14 when available.
    KK wants to know if you intend to select Misbah-ul-haq & Saeed Ajmal. Since we're all online, could you let him know? Cheers brother.
    Thanks mate. I'll use those XI players for round one. Just post the extra three players to round your squad out to 14 whenever you get the chance. glad to have you in the game.
    Hey HB we need you to pick an Asia A squad of 14 for the World Cup. You are now the sole manager of Asia A
    Lol fair point that.

No worries mate, you raise a good point. I think I've carried it over from taking the piss out of blokes like Corrin who I've met irl so that takes a lot of the sting out of it. It's different when you haven't met people and carry on the same way. ZThoughtless of me.

Have a good weekend. Your test match will be over by Sunday arvo I reckon.
    Oi.

Just was looking through the Aus-Pakistan tour thread and realised you'd taken issue with something I said about your home town yesterday. Didn't see it til this arvo, and fair enough you reacting as you did. Will drop it. Apologies re the timing especially given the recent storm. It did slip my mind, believe it or not, but no excuse.

Hope you take this genuinely. It's meant that way.

You're still a **** though :p
    Hey mate, if you want to have a crack, feel free to write something up and send it through. Contact is dan @ mindthewindows.com.

Keep in mind that I generally edit quite heavily and will challenge you to defend your points of view, and it'll probably be even more than usual given it's your first time and editorial standards are pretty high. But yeah, certainly have a go. Just don't be offended if the piece gets torn to shreds; we do it to improve both the piece and your writing, I swear :p
    Yeah mate.

You posted a photo with profanity, it's a pretty simple infraction. That's all it was for.
    hb, I know we have our differences but I've admittedly been attacking you far too much. Just wanted to apologize. I'm still going to call you out if I disagree on things but I'll refrain from being a **** while doing so.
    Unfortunately I can't find your XI mate. Just repost it when you're ready. It will take me some time to sim the trial games, so don't worry you wont miss out if you can't post it right away.
    didn't know you weren't in the mood for my crappy jokes - sorry mate! hope whatever it is works out
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…