• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Mafia - main thread

CricAddict

CW Mafia Health Organisation

Daily Briefing - CW Records Second Death to COVIM-20

-------------------

Last night saw CW record it's second death to the COVIM-20 virus.

The deceased was a 22 year old by the moniker of 'CricAddict'. The youngster had earlier reported symptoms and even received treatment for the disease. However, it seems that the treatment only alleviated his symptoms temporarily. They re-emerged after a couple of days, and were reported publicly, but he did not receive any treatment the second time around. Despite his young age and good health, he passed away as soon as his symptoms worsened.

This death shines a spotlight on our Health Care Workers, raising questions on why he did not receive treatment if his symptoms were known. He had also earlier reported that he had knowingly visited several other CW members while infected with disease, but it is unclear if the HCWs had undertaken any contact-tracing efforts with this information.

Meanwhile, our current intel has informed us that up to half of the remaining population in CW could now be a member of the alternative-medicine 'Cult'. This is an extremely dangerous position for us to be in, and unless we act quickly and with urgency, we will lose our forum to this emerging radical group. This casts further shade on our HCWs, with questions being raised on if any of them have been recruited to the cult. While we are not in a position to confirm or deny this at this time, we have opened an investigation into it, and are working our hardest to sort this out.

We at CW are in the most difficult time of our history in this moment, with the virus yet to be contained, and an invasive group endangering our health and taking over our forum. We must act swiftly and decisively in the coming 48 hours, or we risk losing everything we have. We urge everyone to speak up and share any information they may have that can lead to the identification and lynching of the Cult Leader ASAP, and to continue to undertake social distancing and strong hygiene practices. If you are feeling unwell, please speak up and make sure you get the treatment you need.

-------------------

CricAddict is Dead. He was the Tracker.

-------------------

It is now Day 5
It was nice knowing you all. Now go die all you b*******s.

Daemon

I saw Marcuss visit RIS last night and now RIS is acting strange.

I reckon Marcuss is the cult leader.

String him up boys.

Lynch Marcuss

Marcuss

RIS has claimed 'enlightened' journalist - so he's definitely been converted and so unless it's some double bluff; morgie isn't the man we want.

What I want to know is how the **** did GIMH end up getting lynched after Daemon CCed Stephen's watcher claim and then Stephen was revealed to be (a) watcher and (b) telling the truth

Marcuss

Daemon was far too outspoken and involved in the early game for him to be the cult leader IMO.
Likewise RIS.

Slegder barrelled in on CricAddict on more than one occasion

What exactly has NP10 done?

Halsey hasn't done much either up until now claiming to be infected/culted also.

Red_Ink_Squid

What I want to know is how the **** did GIMH end up getting lynched after Daemon CCed Stephen's watcher claim and then Stephen was revealed to be (a) watcher and (b) telling the truth
From my newly enlightened position, I can confirm that this was a pretty bad miss, yes.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Daemon was far too outspoken and involved in the early game for him to be the cult leader IMO.
Likewise RIS.

Slegder barrelled in on CricAddict on more than one occasion

What exactly has NP10 done?

Halsey hasn't done much either up until now claiming to be infected/culted also.
CricAddict was suss AF imo, his posting basically invited a lynch

Obviously with hindsight I can see that would have been a poor shout, but it would have made sense at the time

Marcuss

ITSTL

Marcuss is definitely the cult leader, but I'm happy to lynch morgieb as well
I might be wrong about you not being cult leader but I have NFI who it is but I'm obviously fighting a losing battle here and you should have been ****ing lynched already.