• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Naruto Mafia - Game Thread

honestbharani

This is why I asked what the theme was before committing. Aaaaaaaaaaaaargh

I am yet to play a game where I was familiar with the theme... Closest was Daemon's game, tbh. :ph34r: But I had never been an intern either.

Think we should lynch Athlai simply becasue he has not started a MCU mafia game yet.

Athlai

Not Terrible
I am yet to play a game where I was familiar with the theme... Closest was Daemon's game, tbh. :ph34r: But I had never been an intern either.

Think we should lynch Athlai simply becasue he has not started a MCU mafia game yet.
I've actually given the mcu one some thought since you've been asking for it so much. It's a maybe

Red_Ink_Squid

Haha yesssss. I haven't watched this show but my girlfriend watched this show till Part 1 very recently and was telling me in some detail about the story as she was watching (Yes, I know this is probably not normal but just how we roll haha).

She stopped because the episodes became too fillery after Part 1 but I had to know how it ended so I ended up reading the story on wikipedia along with a bunch of episode recaps.

Pumped.
Your girlfriend did the sensible thing really. I couldn't finish the Shippuden part of the anime either. Still got some good stuff but you have to wade through a lot of dross to get to it. I did finish the manga but even that became a chore by the end.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
The final bake between Naruto and Sasuke is brilliant but you have to wade through so much drudge to get to it.

Red_Ink_Squid

There was uproar in the Leaf Village. It wasn't supposed to be like this. The Chunin exams were supposed to be an organised, civilised affair. An opportunity for junior ninjas from across the villages to fight each other to the death in an orderly fashion to progress their careers. What sort of low life barbarian would use them as cover to start a fight? Such sneaking and deception could not be allowed to stand; it was not the ninja way.

As the first blows of the battle were struck an emergency meeting of the Village council was called. With spies and infiltrators in play it was no surprise that their first action was to summon their chief interrogator.

What was surprising (and frankly outright disappointing) was that he was already dead.

Magrat Garlic has been killed. She was Ibiki.

As a powerful ninja closed in he did not panic, despite being hopelessly overmatched. He was hopelessly outmatched every week, but through a combination of heart, gumption and narrative necessity he always pulled through.

So he uttered some bold words, charged headlong at the enemy, and waited for some outrageous stroke of fortune to deliver him.

It didn't.

Athlai is dead. He was Naruto.

It is now Day 1

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
lmao not only does Athlai immediatelt die in his first game in like forever, but he's also the titular, all powerful, Gary Stu-type character. One suspects that we have just lost a very powerful role there.

Teja.

Global Moderator
Ibiki was an 'interrogator' in the show so I hope we didn't just lose our cop with Mags along with Naruto as well.