• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

SAMCRO Mafia

nightprowler10

Global Moderator
**** me this is a terrible game for town.

At this point I think we have a claim from everyone except Marcus, unless I missed something. Where's zorax when you need a spreadsheet.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
All his life he had dreamed of that patch. But it wasn’t to be. Maybe if he wasn’t so down he’d have smelt the smoke sooner. But hey, he was never the sharpest tool, so who knows.

Shri is dead. He was Kip Half Sack.

She’d lost her man. She’d lost her mentor. She hated her mentor. But she needed her. The club was falling apart. What did she have left?

Not a lot, as it turned out.

Howe_Zat has met Mr Mayhem. He was Tara Knowles – Club Doctor.

League of American Nationalists and friends have seized control of Charming and won the game.

Nightprowler10 – Ethan Zobelle - Head of LOAN
Sledger – AJ Weston –Hitman
Morgieb – June Stahl – Crooked ATF Agent
Victor Ian – Jacob Hale – Mayoral candidate

Having rid the town of SAMCRO they have allowed another to share the spoils with them and live in peace. Sharing the win:

Srbhkshk – Marcus Alvarez – Mayan President

Surviving SAMCRO, likely to be imprisoned or executed in due course:

RossTaylorsBox - Clay Morrow – Former President
Marcuss - Filip ‘Chibs’ Telford – Loyal Man of Mayhem

Last edited:

honestbharani

Well played, maf gang. I know I played a critical role in your win, Shannon Gabrielling with the Halsey lynch earlier this day phase. :) Its an amazing win coz Town was stacked with what I reckon are the best players in CW Mafia - RIS, Howe, Halsey, Marcuss and UC. I don't think I have seen a game since I have been active where they were all town. Srb has a nice way of playing, although in the games he and I have both been in, he was maf once and 3P once, so maybe the quieter style of play just suited him. Shri staying active for any length of time juz creates confusion, proved again in this game. Well designed, GIMH and Athlai. Its unfortunate so much of it was so boring till this last day phase with the way the killings panned out but the concept was really cool and the write ups were fun and the roles were interesting too.

Deepest and sincerest apologies Halsey and rest of Town.

Teja.

Global Moderator
Great game GIMH, had a challenging but fun role. Should have pulled the trigger on my final night but oh well.

Well played maf and srb. I was getting hilariously aggravated in the QT that you guys weren't getting on the Halsey lynch till I found out about the double kill stip.

I was being very explicitly anti-town in the hope that maf would not hit me but finally did get hit a night too early for me to win. :laugh:

Last edited:

Uppercut

Yeah cheers for running GIMH, the setup was great. Deserved more active play from Town on days 3 and 4 itbt, but a lot of us haven't played many games with so little info.

Maf played this one pretty much perfectly.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Can someone share the Dead and Maf QT links, they are on my phone and I am not right now.